cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

How can you dial to a CISCO router which is attached to a modem via its AUX port?I want the detail configuration process.Thank you in advance.

Hi,Everyone i need little help. I have cisco sr 520 adsl router. I need to access from outside to some diveces first have ip address 192.168.10.233 port number 6992 I usin NAT. My outside IP address is public. Thanks a lot Sent from Cisco Technical S...

Dears,I have configured VPN client on my ASA 5510,I am trying now to telnet my call manager on port 5060 and on port 2000.When i am connected localy i am able to telnet both ports, but when i am trying to connect through cisco VPN client i am able to...

Dear boss I made a tunnel with my remote router. Then i added crypto map to the tunnel. In both cases my traffice is going. How i identify whether my traffice going through crypto or simple tunnel  ??Please let me know how to check traffice  with cry...

hi all,i amhaving cisco 2911 -sec-k9 router.and i got 2 internet connections from isp one is static ip leased line and the other one i dsl dynamic ip one.what i want is i need to configure internet loadbalance between these 2 internet and also i need...

zeuscyril by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiOn the router there is PBR configured because of multihoming.  Now when remote users connect via VPN they connect fine but are not able to access any resources due to the fact that the traffic is PBR to one ISP but not to the other (internet only t...

kpintens by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to configure a Cisco 871 to act as a PPTP VPN server on my home network. I have referenced Cisco's documentation regarding this which I will include below as well as a copy of my current running configuration and terminal monitor in...

Hi,I have a Site to Site VPN between ASA and ForeFront TMG. I am able to establish the tunnel. However, the moment pahse 2 is established, the very next second tunnel is dropped. On ASA, I get to see... received delte SA messageAnd on ForeFront Iget ...

Hello to all,We are facing an issue on a new l2l vpn connection between Asa 5005 & 1841 router. crypto isakmp policy 100 encr 3des hash md5 authentication pre-share group 2crypto isakmp key * address aaa.aaa.aaa.aaacrypto ipsec transform-set $$$_$$$$...

The setup is an asa with a vmware lab behind it using a clientless ssl connection.  I am able to connect just fine, the issue is connecting to the vSphere 5 Web Client.  It appears to be an HTTPS page that loads a flash interface.  When i try to conn...

smolz by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I would like to briefly explain scenario first: A cisco 2911 router running a client vpn, as well as L2L tunnels to other office locations.The issue that we're facing is, once a user connects to remote vpn client, he is not able to access...

Do I have to create a userid and password for every vpn client user that I have on the Cisco router?When I use the cisco VPN client it asks me for a userid and passwordevery windows 2003 ad account that I tried did not workwhen I used the id that I u...