cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi!We are running ASA5520 with version 8.4(2)8 software and ASDM 6.4(5)205.We have noticed the following problems:- When having more than 30 IPSec-sessions connected, the log fills up with errors "System is low on free memory blocks of size..."- When...

I have a Cisco ASA 5510 8.2 (3) with clientless SSL VPN portal enabled with some bookmarks pointing to internal servers. I just installed a new Mac OS Lion Server 10.7 box and have a share on it using both AFP and SMB. My old Mac server is 10.6 with ...

We have a Cisco ASA 5505 that has two Site-to-Site VPN connections.  When users connect through the AnyConnect client, they are unable to access these networks.  I have done some searching and tried several things with no avail. VPN Network: 192.168....

One S2S VPN connection fails to establish phase one:See here the ISAKMP debug:Feb 13 12:04:19 [IKEv1]: IP = 212.25.16.121, IKE_DECODE RECEIVED Message (msgid=0) with payloads : HDR + SA (1) + VENDOR (13) + VENDOR (13) + VENDOR (13) + VENDOR (13) + NO...

eritzmann by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi dears.i configurated site to site ipsec vpn at routers.at router 1 my local subnet: 192.168.10.1/24. my local users(192.168.10.0) must be access the remote side exactly the 172.17.0.130 server.but remote side has to see my ip address as 172.16.13....

Hi GuysWe have a new remote site for customer which onlyu have 3G connection and to add more pain to that they have dynamic IP address......the easist possible solution was EZY VPN.....client has 2800 router with 3G and at our end we have ASA.....the...

Hii'm starting to read about ASA 55xx in Cisco website. But after some good reading, I have some questions.....In Cisco Docs about ASA55xx, I see the "Maximum concurrent AnyConnect or clientless VPN sessions" and "Maximum concurrent site-to-site and ...

Hi Guys, I would like to share one issue which we are facing currently and I would like to have solution for the same. We have corporate network setup with couple of branches across India. Remote users will access the corporate resources with two fac...

HelloPlease, help me with my problemCan't connect and get IP address via GPRSI read many articles about this problem but can't solve it.                                          Config!chat-script gsm "" AT OK AT&F OK "AT\\Q3" OK "AT+CGDCONT=1,IP,www...

sergyk000 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody. Need your help. I have some problem with Cisco Easy VPN Client working. I will explain:I have configured router Cisco3945 as Easy VPN server. I have two ISP accordingly to two subinterfaces. I assigned  "crypto map" to the first subi...

Hello -Just wondering if this by design and if there is a way of turning this off. When a remote client connects using remote vpn access, the /32 host address from the client is automatically showing up in the ASA routing table.  I have specified a /...

johng231 by Level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking to NAT all of my traffic going to the VPN site to site tunnel and only use one IP.  Has anyone done this?  This is the configuration I am using:access-list my_accesslist extended permit ip 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0 object-group remote_ad...