cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

If SBL is enabled, does that prevent the user from being able to logon to the PC altogether?   If this is a personal laptop for example and the person wants to use it to connect to the company, and the company installs Anyconnect with SBL and gets it...

So I am going back and forth with another technician that works for a different company.  In a nutshell we need to setup a VPN between our locations to send data from one workstation on our network (192.168.1.x) to his newly created server at his loc...

Hi all,I am simulating Anyconnect VPN connection in the lab.I have an issue while configuring Anyconnect VPN on ASA5510.I can have a successfull anyconnect connection but i can't ping my firewall Interface IPs while i am in the connection.ASA 5510 Ou...

thambiraja by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have built a CCNA home lab consisting of:1. 871 - Fe4 connected to my ISP router and acting as my home lab GW and switch (Office 1 GW and switch).2. 2610 - e0/0 connected to my 871 switch side Fe0 and acting as a serial GW to office 2. And,3...

I have an ASA 5505.  I have configured Remote Access VPN so that users can connect to VPN and access my main VLAN (Inside).  I would like to secure it so that when a user VPN's in, they are only allowed access to the HVAC vlan (Vlan 2) as seen in my ...

yllw98stng by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

OK i am starting to think this is me and my distinct lack of understanding how the Cisco VPN works, as i already have a post on here about not being able to connect an android device to my firewall, i am now struggling to get an Iphone 3gs iOS v4.3 (...

kristian_d by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Is there a way I can configure a remote access VPN on a Cisco 5505 using digital certs instead of pre-shared key.  I dont want to use a 3rd party CA, can the ASA perform this role? with a self signed cert?Thanks

Well guys getting futher along using cisco client 5.0.07.0410  trying to connect to my cisco 851 vpn to access my windows 2003 domain serversMyRouter#show crypto isakmp saIPv4 Crypto ISAKMP SAdst             src             state          conn-id slo...

Hello everyone,I have been tasked with finding out if there is a way of enabling Start Before Logon for our VPN users.  I see that it is possible using AnyConnect but we are actually using ipsec.  We have users on both XP and Windows 7 but all should...

Resolved! asa accounting

Hello guys,I would like to kindly ask if somebody can give me a advice on following situation:I'm playing with Asa device in version 8.2(5). I setup it with freeradius and mysql. I try do accounting with asa:My setup:ASA configuration for accounting:...

Hi.We have a customer who has two ISPs for redundance. We have placed a Cisco ASA 5505 (running 8.4(2)8) at the customer site. In our data center, we have a Cisco ASA 5520 (running 8.2(5)13).Please see the attached image.The ASA 5505 supports Dual IS...

I am having an issue were my VPN client stops responding twice after being atarted and the returns a 427 error code. I know the login works because I have tried it on another computer. The computer is a windows XP machine and the VPN client is 5.0.07...

bottinger by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are about to purchase an ASA 5510 Base K9 where I will have around 50 Remote Access IPSec Users connected . This will work fine however we have couple of non-PC devices which are IPAD OS 4 , BlackBerry Bold/Curv , HTC Android mobiles . I want to ...

I have 5 remote sites that are all connected to the internet via diffrent ISPs. My plan was to make a L2L VPN tunnels on each ASA going to the other sites (4 tunnels on each ASA). I was wondering if this is the best way of going about this or if I sh...

jgeorge by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes