cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm trying to configure my home router to connect to my vpn at work so that I con do remote administration without needing to dial in each time.  The connection will establish and my router obtains the correct negotiated IP address, but none of the r...

Is there any way that anyconnect 2.5 can call up a dial up networking connection prior to logon?I know that Secure Mobility 3.0 can do this but not with WWAN (windows 7 gprs) connections.We have users on anyconnect 2.5 that are using SBL but their mo...

I've attached my ASA's config. I can't bring the VPN up by pinging from the ASA but the VPN will come up when someone pings from behind the ISA server. So the problem seems to be routing/NAT on my ASA because my pings aren't being directed out the tu...

jasonww04 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i have troubles with ipsec vpn on my router. When i connect with vpn client to work network i can access to the internet. But i can't log on my work switch cisco sfe2010 via http if i put the ipaddress in to the browser. Ping work fine when i ping...

Hi All,I have been using aes 256 with dh group 2 and pfs group 2 for my site to site vpn tunnels.Now I am considering modifying the dh groups both for p1 and pfs to group 5 or keep it group 2.Is this a must to have dh group 5 with aes 256 or having d...

Ruterford by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team I have 3 location connected through Site site to site VPN tunnel, and one of the location have NAS drive, this NAS drive works fine at local computers but if i try to access it at remote location through VPN network it doesn't work, VPN netwo...

Hello to all,before i explain my problem i would like to show you my network:vlan 1-20  mac web server (ip 192.168.1.2)     ------------->     core switch (vlan 1 ip 192.168.1.1, vlan 6 ip 172.16.0.2)  ---------------> cisco router (vlan 6 ip 172.16....

andre8525 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there!i cannot access local resources when i successfully connect via ssl webvpn  to remote network. That is because i have the same local network address as the  remote local network has. For example:               Local                          ...

alexbak79 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The scenario is that we are planning to implement 2 or 3 ASA 5520s as standalone VPN concentrators to support remote user access.  As the ASA5520 supports 750 VPN connections, and there are ~1000 remote users, the question is:  What happens when user...

Hi,i am trying to configure a site to site VPN with one of my remote offices.I have used the ADSM Wizard to go through the steps, and i have added the necessary access rules.However, when i try and do a packet tracei get the following error (ad-drop)...