cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone,I am totaly new to Cisco and I am studying for my CCNA. I have decided to put together a home lab that includes a Cisco 2500 access server. I have configured the access server and CAN get to all of my devices successfully. However, my nex...

Hi all,  I verified that the VPN implemented between a static IP address and a dynamic IP address every  time the GPRS router IP address change address, the VPN does not rise.I attach the configuration implemented by ASA5505 dynamic side.How can I fi...

parkerTod by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Since last week we are having problems with remote users working with VPN client on Windows XP.The connection is stablished but no data traffic occurs.  As we didn't do any change in vpn remote settings I did a test from Linux machine running VPNC cl...

I am running ASA version 8.4(1), and anyconnect version 3.0.1047. My SSL VPN works fine, but i run into an issue with one user . his account did not work , and everytime users logged in it got this message "VPN Server could not parse request".I foun...

I want to be sure if this is an working configuration:"local site"Int vlan x description ** inside ** ip address 192.168.2.0/24!object network inside-local-network subnet 192.168.2.0 255.255.255.0!object network inside-sslvpn-network subnet 192.168.5...

Is there anyone that can give me some pointers on utilizing the quickvpn client.  I cant seem to get it set up correctly.  I keep getting "failed to establish a connection" error messages.Paul

bauer5119 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using using Active Directory to authenticate our Any Connect vpn users.  I would like to be able to allow local lan access for just one user without enabling it for all users.  Does anyone know if that is possible and if so, can you point me t...

1snelson by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to configure my home router to connect to my vpn at work so that I con do remote administration without needing to dial in each time.  The connection will establish and my router obtains the correct negotiated IP address, but none of the r...

Is there any way that anyconnect 2.5 can call up a dial up networking connection prior to logon?I know that Secure Mobility 3.0 can do this but not with WWAN (windows 7 gprs) connections.We have users on anyconnect 2.5 that are using SBL but their mo...

I've attached my ASA's config. I can't bring the VPN up by pinging from the ASA but the VPN will come up when someone pings from behind the ISA server. So the problem seems to be routing/NAT on my ASA because my pings aren't being directed out the tu...

jasonww04 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i have troubles with ipsec vpn on my router. When i connect with vpn client to work network i can access to the internet. But i can't log on my work switch cisco sfe2010 via http if i put the ipaddress in to the browser. Ping work fine when i ping...