cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I have recently been deploying Any Connect 3.0 on Windows 7 using Certs no issues...I am now looking to deploy IPADs into the network. I'm having great difficulty in getting the IPAD to recognise a valid certificate.Have created multiple diffe...

My company recently pushed Sophos Endpoint Security and Control 9.7 to 2000 client machines..now we are having a random issue with certain machines where the anyconnect service isn't starting automatically although its set to do so. Keep in mind that...

HiI have a 887 setup as a EasyVPN server, and a 861 as an EasyVPN remote - network extension mode with split tunnelling.This works fine - I can ping and connect to machines across the tunnel.However if I setup a VOIP handset to connect across the tun...

Have an issue where the workstation connects to the remote router using Cisco VPN Client successfully, but cannot receive traffic, but can...... I can see the connection with sh cry isa sa, and can see the packets encrypt/decrypt via sh cry ipse sa, ...

nativevlan by Level 4
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllIém heving some problems with my anyconnect vpn, I can connect, but i can"t access myinternal network or do anything else.I've attachted my config, if anyone has an idea please let me know.It's running on an asa 5510 with ios 8.4Thanks in advan...

knopruudy by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have difficulties with configuring Remote IPSec VPN with Cisco ASA 5505 and Windows 7 native VPN client. My client PC gets VPN pool IP address, and can access remote network behind ASA, but then I lose my internet connectivity. I have read tha...

I have an issue I am trying to resolve, Two sites Office and Colo, Site 2 Site VPN between the two sites works great. And ssl vpn at either site works great. But if you connect via SSL to either site you can only see devices local to the site, you ca...

richiedfw by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup a wireless lan for the first time using 5508, all is working to a point, until i try to setup client authentication using the followingso settings are:Layer Wlan settings:Layer 2 security:WPA+WPA2AESAuth Key mgmt:802.1xWe have th...