cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We a remote user set up with a Cisco 877W that connects into a ASA5510 using EasyVPN (remote user has dynamic external IP)The home setup also has a physical Cisco VOIP phone that connects into a Call Manager Express system over the VPN.The home us...

I have site-2-site IPSec VPNs as follows:- Site A to Site C, - Site B to Site C,- Site A is in Raleigh.  Site B is New York.  Site C is New Jersey- Latency is 25msec between Site A & Site C, 27msec between Site B and Site C,- Latency is 29msec betwee...

We have an issue with regard the to the bandwidth we are able to realize on an FTP connection between our Hyderabad/India office a client location in the USA. We are using Cisco VPN connection between the two locations. We have a 10 Mbps (10 mega bit...

Hello, I've come to the experts since i've exhausted every possible idea in my head. I have a FWSM in my 6509, this firewall is managing three VLANs, one of which holds a file server. As you all know, FWSM do not support VPN like the ASAs and PIXs do...

My Motorola Xoom Android native VPN app does not work. Cisco IPSEC VPN requires a Group ID/Password these days and although Android has IPSEC VPN, it does not have the option for Group ID/Password so this is the reason it will not work.I have been wo...

Younger06 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an issue where we have multiple SSL VPN ASA's for remote users, and out helpdesk can only get VNC to work to remote users connected to one of the VPN concentrators but not to the other VPN concentrator.  I have checked the configs and they are...

Hello;I 'm working on a DMVPN project that will contain Dual ISP on spokes and Dual Hub in a single DMVPN cloud. To use dual ISP on spokes i'm configuring tunnel source as loopback and tunnel mode gre multipoint. And i'm using Eigrp as routing protoc...

Hi, I have cisco 3745 with AIM-VPN/HPII enable has a hub and I want to know how many routing peer can connect on it?What are the limitation for number of tunnel and number of EIGRP neighbors?

Hi,is it posibble to create an one-time password on ASA for VPN access?I googled a little bit and found out some solutions with one-time servers from other vendors. I wonder if this is possible without additional hardware/software.

Hi support,i have configure l2tp/ipsec vpn on cisco ASA 5520 and also configure windows 7 client but its getting errorError in ASA debug logdebug crypto isakmp 7Mar 26 07:44:28 [IKEv1]: IP = 59.161.130.13, IKE_DECODE RECEIVED Message (msgid=0) with p...

niirouter by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,Help me please to config cisco for back traffic. I'm already set up site-to-site VPN between ASA 5505 and 877W. So I have access to remote network 192.168.17.0/24, but at the same time can't get access from remote network to office.Office LAN...

I'm trying to figure out what I've done wrong in my configuration.  The environment is:ASA 5505 running 8.2 with ASDM 6.2. VPN Client Version 5.0.05.0290I've installed both the anyconnect and ipsec VPN clients and successfully connected for remote VP...

tssgmrr01 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes