cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We purchased a couple of ASA's about 18 months ago and afterwards upgraded the license so we could have 10 Anyconnect users.  When we did this the 2 bundled free licenses were removed.We now need some more license and I wanted to know if I was to ...

HelloI am using Cisco VPN client for windows 4.0.5 (C)I use the VPN client to connect to my office from home and to connect to a customer via their VPN connection.Is there any way that I can have these two VPN clients active at the same time instead ...

Hello, my goal is to create granular network access, with ACL concatination, based on AD groups to which user belongs.For example, I want members of Group1 be able to connect only to Server1 (asume ACL1 permits it), and Group2 only to Server2 (ACL2)I...

misha_bac by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm new to the forum, I appreciate all the help you can give me.My problem is communication between two tunnel. "A" team is always on. Team "B" to finish off the work day and turn it on at 8am every day, every time I turn on the tunnel loses comm...

I have setup a Site-to-Site VPN using the Wizard on anASA 5510, and that works. However I would like to restrict the traffic to http only.I tried changing the ACL entry which allows ip traffic, to only allow http traffic, but that appears to block al...

I created a simple lan to lan tunnel between a cisco 2911 router running 15.0-1m4 (VPN only, no nat cbac etc..) and a cisco 871 router running 12.4.24(T2). The tunnel came up no issues, however i was only able to ping the "inside" interface of the 87...

Dear All,This is regarding SSH config. As per existing network we are using telnet to login into the router, also we have local VPN username and password configured on router ahich we are using for remote VPN users.Now I want to configure SSH on rout...

Hi guys,I am stuck with the configuration here... We have many remote sites with site to site VPN, Head Office we hav asa 5540 and clients we have Cisco 2800, Some of the sites have redandunt connnections with two different ISPs. We want to setup VPN...

I have an office c2811 and it has three Ethernet interfaces(two onboard and one expansion).  Faste0/0 is on one isp and faste0/1 is on another.  The third is private.  I have multiple site ipsec vpn’s terminating on faste0/0.  I had a client ipsec vp...

mialbert by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to get this VPN Client (5.0.07.0410) to connect to the remote LAN behind the cisco 1812. Here is my config. I am able to get everything connected and IP assigned to the client and can even ping local LAN and Internet but can't ping to the...

Hi All,We have managed to get citrix sso works using http and post option with parameters. However, we need to click the book mark  link twice. after first click, we get a login prompt from Citrix server.  Go back to the bookmark link, click again an...

When I connect using anyconnect client and run ipconfig /all.  My ISP default gateway gets blank.  I only see my isp ip address and subnet mask.  I do see ipaddress/sm/default gateway coming from my company's internal dhcp server.  Any suggestion?

gadatiah1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm unsure how to describe this one, but I'll definitely try.I have a 5520 VPN that is otherwise correctly configured for access (so I would say).  It is in test (external IP x.x.x.10/22) running parallel on an external switch to a Check Point (x.x.x...

HI..I am facing problem while connecting my VPN server configure at UC540 device. this device is behind my ISP router. i applied port forwording of IPSEC traffice to my cisco device  which configured as vpn server. now if i try to connect with my Liv...