cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I creat ssl anyconnect authen acs5.0 when i create aaa server group on asa5520 and test command it can authen success but when i open browser and enter username and password can not authen it show login error help me pleaseASA Version 8.2(2) !hostnam...

s-putpong by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,Our organization has a site 2 site VPN to our client's office. Once in 3 days or once in a week VPN connectivity going down. When i checked the VPN Status in our end was active. I tried ping to client's office's public Ip through ASA, i go...

I want to use the Windows XP VPN client to connect to the ASAfor VPN access.  I have read document after document and I just can not get it to work.  It seems that it passes Phase 1 but I can't get Phase 2.  In the ASDM logs it shows that I get some ...

Hi,I have a remote site conecting to a core router via an  IPSEC VPN. I do not want to run EIGRP accoss the VPN. howerver I want to adverstise to the rest of the network from the core router the subnet at the remote site.Is the remote VPN subnet hand...

Hi guys,I have site-to-site VPN and IPsec VPN installed on ASA 5505. VPNs work OK except few stranges:I can't ping 192.168.17.104 from remote ip 192.168.17.138 - 305006 192.168.17.138 regular translation creation failed for icmp src OLD-Private:192.1...

Resolved! RRI

Does RRI work with GRE+IPSEC configurations. Every example of RRI seems to only include IPSEC only configs. Just looking to confirm.Here is an excerpt from what I read online, just want to get an interpretation"sending routing protocol updates over a...

How would you configure an ios ca server to authenticate SSL vpn users when not using a domain name?My public IP is (for example) 1.1.1.1. I will not be using this with a domain name. How can my CA server / trustpoint be configured to prevent users f...

newtwork1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have 2 router asa 5505 with base licensei wanna make site to site vpn connection and remote site using vpn client to connectfirst i have hdsl router with 5 public ip i wanna try it by giving 1 public ip to each router and try the vpn but nothing wo...

georgenas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok ran into a little problem with getting this to work. Only group members participate in the encryption process, correct?  I have numerous remotes all coming into one central location.    I set up a KS and have currently only 2 of the remote routers...

jonesl1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA5510 firewall and am building a VPN tunnel to a remote partner. Due to overlapping networks, I have to NAT my traffic (which is a single host) to a public IP before traversing the tunnel. My inside network, for this discussion, is 192.16...

mjsully by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes