cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I thought this would be a relatively easy config to do, as I have done many Eazy VPN Server configs before.But, not the case.The 1941w and Config Pro, use virtual tunnel interfaces instead, and I guess thats where I am getting caught up.Right now I h...

Hiii Cisco Team,  i have a question about the VPN profile that it's creating using ASA 5520, how can i create the same profile on Juniper equipement? like SRX240h ?any compatibilty problem will come up if i try to setup VPN client to site using Cisco...

Fadi.1984 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All Experts,I have one hub and 4 sites . The hub is configured for EzVPN Server + DMVPN ( with ipsec ) . I get these kinds of errors normally however everything was working fine . . I used to get these messages earlier too but this time they are i...

Hello,I am trying to setup Anyconnect on a 1811 running advanced IP Services 12.4 (24) T4, this is in a test environment but will be migrated to our corporate router. I was able to install it and the web portal works. I can launch a full tunnel from ...

A couple questions regarding licensing for ASA and the UC Phone Proxy licenses.1.  If I purchase a block of 24 UC Phone Proxy licenses for the ASA 5510, am I able to add more in blocks of 24 as needed?2.  If/When we outgrow the ASA 5510 and move up t...

fieryhail by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having issues getting a tunnel up between an ASA5505 and a Linksys BEFSX41Local ip range of the network with the linksys is 10.1.3.0/24The local ip range of the network with the ASA is 10.1.2.0/24Log messages from the ASA------------------------...

paulty by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been tasked with implementing a plan to utilize a site-to-site vpn link as a backup link to remote offices.  I'm trying to simulate the solution in a lab, but am having some trouble with it. Currently our offices enjoy a point to point fiber lin...

jlmickens by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I have recently been asked to set up a connection between two sites.  The first site is a small business that uses Hughes Net.  The second site has Road Runner with a Linksys RV042.  The purpose of the connection is to send digital ima...

Can someone tell me what will be the outbound/inbound traffic that i need to open for Microsoft's VPN? I have a client working in our network and she need to connect back to their computer via MS's VPN from her windows vpn client. Specifically, I nee...

wonderpug by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,               We have a customer setup running Cisco Virtual Office( CVO) VPN configuration on Cisco 3845 router and itself acting as a CA server too.Due to an issue with the motherboard and AIM-VPN/SSL3 card, we did an RMA and replaced b...

a.kartick by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes