cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have a UC560 box with uc500-advipservicesk9-mz.150-1.XA2 on it and configured for PPTP termination, using windows PPTP client for remote access. Everything works perfectly until I upgrade IOS to uc500-advipservicesk9-mz.150-1.XA3a. Now when ...

Hi all,I have CSD set up with a Prelogin Policy that checks a few registry keys, and launches Cache Cleaner based on the results.  This has been working fine with CSD 3.4 for ages, but if I use the csd_3.5.841-k9 image, Cache Cleaner doesn't launch o...

rstevek by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to configure a site-to-site vpn as per http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk583/tk372/technologies_configuration_example09186a008051a69a.shtml.I want to connect 192.168.105.0/24 and 192.168.106.0/24.PIX01 is at 192.168.106.1, with dynamic ext...

Would it be possible to perform 2 factor authentication in such a way as to require only a certificate but also verify the user is a member of a group within Active Directory?The goal being for the user to still have to enter nothing for a username a...

All,I have a very old 2511 router that is being in conjunction with a modem bank for PPP and fax modem access. It has become necessary to reload the IOS due to a boot error on the router. The code I am looking for is the existing, c2500-i-l.121-20.bi...

Not sure what I did wrong ... appreciate any helphere is the layoutlaptop --> cisco 3750 switch --> ASA5505 firewall --> future VPN tunnelLaptop, switch VLAN and Inside interface of the ASA are all in the same subnetSwitch and ASA have all interfaces...

Hi,I was working on a project to replace a firewall with a Cisco ASA 5510. ASA has an outside interface, inside interface and DMZ. Also there is a site-to-site VPN with another site configured on the ASA. All servers are dual homed, with one interfac...

We are using a Cisco ASAI have a site to site VPN from our private network to the public IP address of a customer.I need users who use the Cisco VPN client to access our private network to be able to go back out over that VPN tunnel to access the pub...

bschear by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I decided to grab a Cisco 1800 series router and try to set it up. So far I can get out, and everything seems fine. I then tried to setup a secure VPN tunnel between this router and a sonicwall router.Now the problem is the SonicWall GUI and the Cisc...

Hi all,I have a vpn client whose local subnet 192.168.4.0/24 is the same as the private lan(192.168.4.0/24) of the remote network that he is trying to access.The following is the behaviour of his vpn connection.1)he is able to establish vpn connectio...

donnie by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 881 router and try to connect a client (Cisco VPN Client 5.xxx) to this router.Here is a schema of my network :LAN (192.168.252.0/24)  ------ Router Cisco 881 -------- Router N°2 -------- Internet -------- Router N°3 -------- Client (1...

Okay so first let stat with telling you I am running the following:Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client 2.5.1025On my MAC OS X Version 10.6.5 (Snow Leopard)My issue is beyond strange to me and hoping you can help.  So I had no issues downloading the client, i...

salesking by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I want to move away from getting users to use the Cisco VPN client and use something like Anyconnect (or SSL).  I wondered if someone can answer these questions regarding Anyconnect?  We are using an ASa 5520.1.)  What license pack would I need...

Hello there,I have searching for a usefull document on how to create a VPN IPSec tunnel between ASA 5510 and a Fortigate 1000 firewall...the configuration from the FG side is done with no issues, BUT, the document (FG doc.) says that I should configr...

i am attempting to connect a vpn tunnel between a WatchGuard Firewall and the Cisco WRV210. I am able to successfully connect the gateway and tunnel using static ip addresses, however, the Cisco IPSec VPN connection needs to be configured using DDNS ...