cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Can someone help on this DMZ setup?  This is taken from the book. If the ASA Firewall has an public ip address (209.165.201.225) on the outside interface, then what about my router? Does it mean i need 3 public ip address? ISP  -------- (adsl with pu...

Hi,I have a Cisco ASA 5520. I need to configure port forwarding on the vpn tunnel. Eg. i have almost 100 L2L vpn tunnels. Any clients hitting my LAN ip 192.168.1.1 on port 21, my ASA should forward that port 21 traffic to 192.168.2.1. Is it possible ...

Hi, all I have something weird happened today, I have two ASA firewalls; one with one ISP and the other with two ISPs (let say ISP1 and ISP2). Each firewall is in different city. I configured the VPN site2site VPN tunnel on both sides. I got the tunn...

Hello,I am a contractor for a customer of mine who has a Cisco ASA box with an IPsec VPN set up too allow me remote access.  I can connect and do my work through the VPN at home without any problems, but from my office I can login to the vpn just fin...

Is it possible to use Hostnames instead of IP addressing for ISAKMP when a Spoke VPN comes into the Hub using routers?The issue is the remotes could come from anywhere, so the Hub will never know the IP address to set up different Pre-Shared-Keys in ...

Hello out there,after spending some hours trying to implement full tunneling with AnyConnect client on a Cisco 881, software 12.4(24)T4 I am out of ideas.I looked for documents and related posts here in the community but didn't found what I was looki...

Tenere by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to configure incoming mail relay through one of our office locations and redirect that external IP over to our datacenter via a DMVPN cloud. I am familiar with the route-map condition at the end of the NAT statement and have it already ...

ichacon00 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Still trying to get my VPN config finished but I'm having problems accessing the networks on the other of the VPN.I can access (ping) devices attached to VLAN 4 192.168.4.0 but I can't access any device on VLAN2 192.168.0.0, VLAN5 192.168.1.0. I c...

Hi,I'm currnetly using a cisco ASA 5520  running IOS 8.2(2) for for users to view a couple of book marks via the webVPN portal.All the bookmarks work except one, and then its only part of the webpage.The intranet webpage displays correctly however on...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: