cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, this is debug radius from a 7600 router. We are trying to implement easy vpn with radius auth, but the problem is that router need a boolean value instead a string from a ACS server. Is it poossible somhow to change type attirubute that router ex...

Hi,we have a vpn client that is working over cabled internet connection but it is not working over a 3G mobile connection. Please see the attached routing table.Client: 10.129.42.2/24Public 3G Address: 10.138.28.162thank you in advancekind regardsdan...

marcinthanks in advanceHi all. Could anybody tell me what is IPSec VPN throughput on 2900 series router? I have only old document with VPN performance.

robot2000 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have an ASA5505 that I'd like to use to connect to commercial vpn server.The provider users windows VPN servers and support pptp,l2tp and sstp clientsMy windows 7 machine connects to this using l2tp/ipsec or pptp.   There is a user/password an...

Is there a way to force traffic coming from a site to site vpn to go through a different interface as theexisting internal routes?In other words, if the firewall's path to the to the internal network is via eth1 (what ever the IP address is), can tra...

HI,We have been working for a while to get rid of WINS in our network. One thing that WINS has been helping with is that when users VPN in, they do not register their computer to the AD DNS server like they do when they are in the office. Since they ...

Hi ,Network setup is having 500+ branch offices & HO ( with ASR1004) routers connceted via MPLS L3 IP/VPN.Configured GETVPN group & need to migrate production nodes slowly.Initially in order to enable encryption for both directions, exception-acl ( d...

Problem Details: Hi there, I have a 5550 ASA running AnyConnect Essentials license.  But Iam uncertain how many SSL VPN/AnyConnect sessions it can take.The Licenses show 5000 Total VPN Peers.  But also states 25 SSL VPN Peers.  So I am alittle confus...

Hi, i've been searching the support forums and looked at numerous discussions but haven't been able to get my 2511 to connect to other devices via rollover cables. Each device responds differently (which i've included below). Here is my config:dc01-c...