cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,  Just having a battle with Cisco AnyConnect 4.10 and Windows Firewall.  We are playing around with "blocking all outbound connections" in windows firewall on public and private networks. And allowing what we want through, so far being port TC...

dejuls by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We're looking to set up a VPN where instead of having users in a group and giving that group access to a subnet, we would like to have the VPN only have 1 IP address to the user's machine, which the user can then RDP to for the necessary networ...

I'm currently practising the configuration of an ipsec tunnel between two ASAs. I'm using a routed based VPN with VTIs on both ASAs. Instead of using static routes I would like to use OSPF to advertise routes over the tunnel. Playing around with the ...

BVC by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys. I hope you are doing fine. As you have may read the title, we have 2 IPsec (IKEv2) tunnels to one endpoint which is located in Azure. Our infrastructure is as follow:- We have 2 ISPs. With 2 static routes, priority and IP SLA we direct traff...

Hello, I have a problem establishing a VPN connection to my University. After I enter my login data AnyConnect keeps on loading and loading on "Establishing VPN Session" and nothing happens. I do not get any error. I tried reinstalling it and manualy...

Nani2109 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I use AnyConnect 4.10.03314 to log on to several VPN gateways. Yesterday I started to get failed to load preferences for error message and did not get the logon prompt for any of them. Weather I used hostname or full URL for host address in the pr...

kgrasic10 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys.I ran site to site VPN between 3845 and 2811 routers based on Cisco " IOS VPN Config Guide" Manual and  I'm using L2 Service with 30 Mb/s Bandwidth from My ISP on One side (HQ) and 10Mb/s On the Other Side.Both of routers using onboard VPN ac...

ImanHg72 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, is there a vpn client which is simpler than ciscoconnect for the user so that he does not have to enter the password every time they connectI configure the windows client integrating it works well but it seems that I cannot direct the users to...

bws64 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Our laptops have three ways of connecting to the networkVPNWirelessLANVPN is used on site via a 5G adapter when there are no access points or LAN port. We have noticed that when a user is hopping from the LAN to Wireless (and vice-versa) and from...