cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,Anybody has been done VPN site-to-site between ASA and Router with certificate authentication by using another router action as PKI Server? In my case: |                          R4(NTP/PKI Servers)||(dmz)             |-----R1------- (inside)...

HiI have configured cisco 2811 for vpdn. i am able to connect to the vpn but i am not able to access my loacl workstation , please find  the configurationregardsJBuilding configuration...Current configuration : 2283 bytes!version 12.4service timestam...

rsjavahar by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have configured site-to-site VPN on 2800 router. The ACL on cyprto map for interesting traffic is when router inside network communicates with the router inside network on the other end.In this case, will a ping from one router to the outside...

Hi,I have a Cisco 871 router on my home cable modem connection. I am trying to setup a VPN and I want to send all traffic over the VPN from the connected clients (no split tunnel).I can connect to the VPN and I can ping/access resources on my home LA...

Welcome  to the Cisco Networking  Professionals Ask the Expert conversation.  This is an opportunity to get an update on Dynamic Multipoint VPN with  Mike Sullenberger. Mike has been working with TCP/IP networking for 19  years and has been with Cisc...

All,Have anyone tried authenticating using certificate when the easy vpn client hardware is 5505 & easy vpn server is 5550. I am just looking for a document (my configuration example) which explains that step by step.Ds

I am having some issues with Firefox through the ssl vpn.  We have a web site that is heavy in java code and Firefox is giving me script timeout errors.  Everything works fine in IE.  Firefox works fine if I go to the internal site outside of the ASA...

nwlogical by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been trying to create a VPN between my 5505 and 5520 over IPv6.I think I have everything set up correctly, but when I reboot the 5505, it will ping the 5520 over IPv6 (and get a reply), but nothing else happens.Has anyone else tried this?I"m run...

Hey everyone,How can you start the cvpnd.exe service from the command prompt without the Cisco VPN Client being installed?Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thank you,Johnathan

Hello All,I am using Cisco vpn client 5.0.07.0290Local CA win2003 server to request my certificates which are exportable.When I try to export the certificate from a client I get Error 36: Unable to export certificate "cert name"Any ideas?

maxb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

concentrator 3030...I have a local host that needs to access multiple L2L tunnels with different NAT requirements:I currently have this NAT configured...source 10.1.1.1/32     static NAT 134.x.x.x/32     destination ANYI need to configure this NAT......

a.wheeler by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I'm trying to smart-tunnel the Citrix app for Mac OS X but am having issues. When you create a tunnel entry, it asks you App ID, OS, then process path ( in which case, the citrix app has spaces in the path on MAC). When you enter the path f...

Anyone know how to modify the SSL VPN "New Password Required" prompt? If it is changable via ASDM i cannot find it! I've been all over the Configure -> Remote Access VPN -> Clientless SSL VPN Access -> Portal -> Customization section but can't find w...