cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

These are the policies configured for phase 1:crypto isakmp policy 1 encr 3des hash md5 authentication pre-share group 2 lifetime 28800!crypto isakmp policy 3 encr 3des hash md5 authentication pre-share group 5 lifetime 28800!crypto isakmp policy 5 e...

jasonww04 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,At our company we currently use the clientless SSL VPN Portal to grant users access to webmail and certain tools from the outside.Is there anyway to implement a check into the login process to check for a computer certificate we will place on ...

StanDamen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We setup a Cisco IOS Certificate Server, and successfully issued several certificates (via SCEP enrollment) to routers participating in a DMVPN. We then tried to enroll a c3550 (c3550-ipservicesk9-mz.122-52.SE) via SCEP, but encountered an issue with...

Hi,I'm trying to get my ipad to VPN to our Cisco ASA5520.I believe I have all of the settings correct on both ends (I am able to vpn to the asa using a cisco 871 as the remote client).I suspect that for some reason the vpn client on the ipad isn't ev...

Trying to work the last kinks out of 8.3 L2TP, I discovered that sometime between 7.2 seriesand 8.3, the ASA became unable to ride over an intermediate link with a low MTU.  Wherewe see this is on certain cable providers (read: Comcast) who set an MT...

b.julin by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes