cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Sorry if this is a FAQ, but conclusive information is hard to come by it seems.I have a few users who are interested in running Windows XP 64-bit at home, but need to run the Cisco VPN client to access the network. Is there a compatible client availa...

complinet by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have read that currently Cisco VPN Client does not support Vista 64bit OS, and that AnyConnect does. I have a WinXP laptop which I have Cisco VPN Client installed with MANY (about 50) *.pcf profiles installed. I loaded AnyConnect on my new Vista 64...

I navigated the Cisco Website (http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/windows) to find a 64 bit version of the Cisco VPN client and was unable to identify if there was one.What software can be used to connect on a Windows Vista client to obtain R...

whitbych1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the following setp in mind:-site 1Inside network 192.168.0.0Outside interface (connected to main link) 1.1.1.1Backup interface (connected to ISP) 2.2.2.2Site 2Inside network 192.168.1.0Outside interface (connected to main link) 3.3.3.3Backup i...

mawallace by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have several laptops that we need to install Vista on. We would prefer 64-bit so that we can really make use of the extra RAM these laptops have, however there is one program we require holding us back to 32-bit at the moment. Its the Cisco VPN Cl...

As our laptops come with 4Gig and Vista Business 64 bit, we have a problem with our Cisco Pix IPSec firewall. As a temporary kludge, I have installed Cisco VPN 5.0.3 in windows 2000 which I run under VMWare but this is not a feasible solution for our...

kirmo by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are starting to develop 64bit .NET applications on Vista 64 bit and have just discovered that we cannot connect to our remote servers. This MS page states that the VPN client will not support 64 bit: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929490Is thi...