cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Yall,      I have setup remote access via ASDM and it seems like I am missing some NAT rules and or something because I cannot connect for the life of me. I am using Cisco VPN client Version 5.0.01 0600 and I am recieving error message Reason 412:...

Hi,I have multiple site to site VPN and i am trying to make communication between all VPN LANmeans One vpn LAN network can communicate with my other VPN LAN network these both are connected with MY cisco ASA 5510.i have enabled intra interface securi...

Hi,          This is a new requirement for a permanent site-to-site IPSec VPN between two different customers (customer A and customer B). I need to come up with the configuration whcih will create a permanent site-to-site VPN between customer A and ...

Hi all,I have radius setup to authenticate to our ASA VPN. In the ASA I have set up multiple tunnelgroups and used the Class (25) attribute in radius to drop people into their proper tunnel groups.This is working greatMy dilemma is we are currently u...

kgenessy by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am setting up a new ASA 5505ASA Version 7.2.(4) ASDM Version 5.2(4)I am using the Startup Wizard and I want to set the inside to 192.168.10.1 because I will be VPN'ing to another ASA already at 192.168.1.1.I run through the wizard, change DHCP, dis...

I'm not a network guru, just a guy with a question I'm hoping one of you can answer for me.I've had a working VPN set up a few years ago that has been working fine.  Our ISP has recently changed us from a static IP to a dynamic IP.Just prior to the c...

Here is the situationI am slowly migrating from a Cisco VPN 3030 concentrator to a Cisco ASA5540My L2L tunnels are coming along fine, but I am running into issues with the Remote VPN Clients attaching.I have set up the AAA and this works correctly, a...

logan-7 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I managed to find some old documentation that lists the tested thoughput of several routers running DMVPN.  Does anybody know how the ISR series of routers compare (ie the 2811 with the encryption card managed 3.6 kpps, how would the 2911 compare?Doe...