cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have a ASA with these settings:Internal Network: 192.168.1.0 /24External Interface: AA.183.142.222Our vendor has an ASA with these settings:Internal Network: 192.168.50.0 /24External Interface BB.179.80.108We wish to create a L2L VPN with ou...

The following is some of the output of a show vpn-sessiondb detail l2l command on a Cisco ASA: Tunnel ID : 1364.2 Local Addr : XXXX Remote Addr : XXXX Encryption : 3DES Hashing : MD5 Encapsulatio...

inoc_noc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloOur Current network represent HUB with 3 spokes using frame relay as a wan connection that's indeed costly, I suggested to buy a DSL link with 512 k on each site and Connect these 3 branches to H.O using IPSEC,I need help to redesign the networ...

alsayed by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have configured remote access VPN on ASA (7.2) with local user database and user connects thru the Cisco VPN Client. Can the user change their VPN password themselves or does it have to been done by the network administrator directly on the ...

tech_trac by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPN gets disconnected randomly once in a while and i get the following error on the debug:3|Jun 30 2009|11:46:27|713048|||Group = Grupo_VPNClient_Syges, IP = 80.33.248.242, Error processing payload: Payload ID: 143|Jun 30 2009|11:46:27|713902|||Group...

we have ASA 5520, and all our clients use login via VPN client with IPSEC. However, users are complaining they are getting disconnected intermittently. Is there any limit for users connecting via IPSEC? Any help towards resolving this issue will be m...

hello, I'm setting up an ASA 5550 as a VPN concentrator, so clients connect to my Web Server in the inside of the ASA. all things seem worked properly ( Client can access the Server), the problem that I have is when I configure an ACL to authorize ju...

Hi,I've noticed two set of commands on my asa 5520:One states: "isakmp policy"and the other states: "crypto isakmp policy"Can someone please explain why there are two sets and what the difference is, and when would you use one over the other?ThanksDa...

dan_track by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have been having an odd problem for a while. We have an ASA 5520 in our datacentre with a 5505 in our office and a 5505 at one of our clients connecting to it. We use the VPN to our client to replicate their VM's. The problem is when the ...

I am demoing the AnyConnect VPN client. I have (1) 5505 in-house and I need to provide access to to 4 different groups. Company A with standard LDAP logins, Company A with LDAP and RSA Tokens, Company B with standard LDAP logins and Company B with LD...

jickfoo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i establishing a vpn tunnel betwwen 1 asa 5510 and 5 routers 1841.I xas able to establish the tunnel for the first router 1841 however the second show the vpn led of the asa green packets are encrypted but none decrypted and i can not ping from on si...

kolawole1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes