cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm having a problem trying to have a anyconnect client hairpin to the Internet on a Cisco2821 with 12.4(22)T. I believe my nat is correct. I'm using a route-map for NAT and it includes the VPN pool. I also include the vpn-pool in no-nat. The vpn-poo...

s.buskus by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir,We are setting up 2xASA5200-BUN-K9 with 2x3560 switches for VPN cluster. One of them have 10 SSL VPN installed. When they are clustered, I expect they will serve 2+2+10=14 SSL VPN connections concurrently. Am I right?Should we connect each A...

I have two questionsone: I am using MS IAS(radius) to authenticate VPN users. However, I am not able to get it to work when I check the message authenticator box in IAS. I have made sure the key is correct in IAS and the ASA. It works fine if I do ...

I am trying to enable logging for NAT on my concentrator (3030 v4.7.2k). I am logging several classes already. I have looked through each of the event classes but nothing appears to be for NAT.Ideas?

rmeans by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have an ASA5550 terminating 10 LAN2LAN tunnels on one public IP address on the outside interface. Is it possible to terminate each LAN2LAN tunnel with a unique local address? This way if a tunnel needed to be moved to a new ASA the remo...

jjaques by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a question in this, as mentioned in the configuration guide for this HWIC , what is the meaning of : The number of routed interfaces for both the HWIC-4SHDSL and HWIC-2SHDSL is two.

Hi, I am working on a new issue: 1) Login to first network with Cisco VPN client. 2) From this login, route to another Cisco SSLVPN device and perform an SSL-VPN login. Has anyone tried this? Are there problems, workarounds? Thanks in advance!

will by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have to install an ASA 5520 and configure approximately 600 Site-to-Site IPSec tunnels. My question is... how much bandwidth is needed for this to work? How much bandwidth approximately consumes each tunnel? Is there a way that I get a numbe...

Is there a 64-bit version of the Cisco IPSEC client on the roadmap? I realize there is the AnyConnect client but that would mean purchasing more licenses for the SSL when we have plenty of IPSEC.

Hi,I have configured a L2L VPN on two Cisco 1800 routers. When we try a ping test, I can only see an increment on the #pkts encaps (0 for #pkts decaps) on one end and only #pkts decaps (no #pkts encaps) on the other end. I've checked the sa lifetim...