cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Have approx 50-60 EZVPN Clients terminating on our Server. I would like it so that each ezvpn client is give a static ip address, nainly for management polling. The only way I can get ezvpn to work at the moment is with a DHCP on the Cisco ACS Serve...

derekgaff by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am a new of ASA. I setup several VPN tunnels between Data Centre, Headoffice, Site A and Site B. (Pls refer attachment)Alls VPN tunnel are up. when I setup ASA in head-office as "VPN hub" so that Users in Site A and Site B are able to access the re...

logintck by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,We have moved away from the Cisco VPN Client and are using PPTP & L2TP, since some of our clients are 64-bit. The problem I am running into is that when connected, everything must be referenced by IP, and local network & internet access is ...

winepress by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have a ASA 5510 with a l2l IPSEC tunnel active and working.Now, I need to configure a " sleeping VPN tunnel" which will have a different peer and will not be active and no traffic will be passed through this tunnel.Did anybody do this ?Th...

Hi guys,I wonder if anyone has tried this senario before and could let me know how to get it to work!I have a pair of 7100 routers that I'm going to use as VPN termination points on our network. The routers run HSRP across the F0/0 interface to achi...

I want to create a vpn tunnel between my two different sites on public ip means throgh internet.On my end i have asa 5540 i can create a vpn here but i dont know how to configure the tunnel on both the sites and how it will work.

Hi,I have a IPSec tunnel between ASA5520 and 1841. The ISAKMP lifetime is set to the default 24 hours on both end. No volume limit is configured. But the tunnel resets itself 1.5 hours ahead every day. I need to keep the resetting at night so that my...

Chuan Liu by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 877 Router with software version 12.4(15)T7. We have several users that want to VPN into site. Can you point me to a doc that explains how to setup the VPN on the 877 Router? I have a telnet connection to the 877 and therefore, will ne...

Swapping out an AS5200 running 11.3 with an AS5300 running 12.3. Copied the same config from the 5200 to the 5300. ISDN Pri calls from remote routers to the 5200 connect and stay connected. Calls from the same router to the 5300 disconnect after 1 se...