cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a router 1812.I have a VPN with another 1812 router.In my network I have a webmail server on 172.31.5.0/24 subnet. For users to be able to access my inside webmail, 172.31.5.5, from outside I have a nat rule:ip nat inside source static t...

We have a site to site VPN, with split tunneling, between a branch office and headquarter. The VPN is used to extend Active Directory (AD) infrastructure to the branch office. The split tunneling ensures that only AD and DNS traffic from the branch...

jbai by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a router in Montevideo that I need to replace, but before I do this I must get the OOB connection working. The modem answers and I see my login prompt, but the screen then scrolls and I cannot type my login info (its almost like someone is ho...

i work in jordan as a system admin in the ministry of environment and till recently i was depending on isa2006 and it works just fine , but we have a 5510 asa firewall device which was bought a few years ago but they couldnt work it proberly recently...

I think I posted this in the wrong forum initially. I hope I have better luck here.I'm attempting to implement DMVPN between a 2621(12.3(26); spoke) and a 3640(12.4(23); hub) over the Internet. I'm currently seeing an issue when the 2621 initiates t...

ryanbark by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have four depot sites that communicate with our HQ using a 501 PIX at each site and a 506e at HQ. We not have any DNS problems with the PCs at these locations. We are running DHCP using a Motorola WS2000 at each site. The problem is with the Sym...

goickle by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using Microsoft Client with L2TP, Pre-Shared Secrets, on XP and Vista, to connect to an ASA5520. Remote users can connect without any problems but experience random yet frequent disconnects.ASA log only shows session terminated by end user.TAC h...

t.radan by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,I am planning for a pair of IOS firewalling 2811's across a 34mbits/s data-only link and may additionally need to protect the link with IPSec.Is this feasible using this platform?If so, I am concerned about performance...maybe ASA5500's woul...

a.whiting by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a site to site VPN configured which is working fine. But i have small issue..Database servers are suituated at both the locations and always session to be establised. it should not disconnect.But here its getting disconnect every one hour a...

HelloOn my ASA 5510 i have a lot this entries in my logs, about 200-300 per 1 minute, it's dangerous ? ican't understand explanation on cisco site :( what i sholud do ?I have also about 20-30 entries like this:sh crypto isakmp sa detailIKE Peer: x.y....

pawel1942 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please tell me what are guidelines of configuring ipsec on a single interface. It would be nice to hear your success stories and see some working examples.Thanks!

m.sobolev by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone advise on how to lock a vpn profile from a vpn concentrator to specific group membership with ACS. I have multiple groups and profiles and they allow access to one another. This is so I can use downloadable ACLs on the vpn session - which...