cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I have setup a L2L vpn between the HQ and the remote branches. The vpn connection is working fine, all the PCs from the HQ could ping to any the remote branch PCs. But only the ASA5510 itself could not ping to any of the remote branches PCs.Wh...

jclim by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a functional ipsec tunnel between a PIX 515 and an ASA 5510 with version 7.0(7). I'm trying to replace that PIX 515 with an ASA 5510 with version 7.0(8). The configuration seems consistent to me, with the exception of the security-association ...

m.dehler by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using outdated 3005 VPN Concentrators, but we have been tasked with making a project work... I can't for the life of me figure out why this doesn't work... any ideas are appreciated... We use the Cisco VPN Client to connect to the 3005 VPN Con...

I have a user with a Verizon Cellular card built into his laptop and we pay for the service. He is able to login to the VPN sometimes using the Cisco VPN client but other times he cannot connect. I believe this may be due to the speed or latency of...

Hi,ON asa8.0 code, how to configure a url-list for webvpn user? I can cofigure with code 7.2, but when I tried the command on code 8.0, it says "asa8.0(config-webvpn)# url-list SERVER ...INFO: This command has been deprecated.Thanks

Greetings,We have two ASA's that will be used for VPN access. Initially only IPSec connections but eventually, we'll be using the SSL Web connections as well. I was curious which failover configuration would be more appropriate. Active/Active or the ...

bbinion80 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am trying to configure our WebVPN so that our users can get to a vendor's Web site. I am signing into the WebVPN with a user that does not have an ACL applied, but when I type in the vendor's URL, WebVPN returns the "Server Unavailable" pag...

rstevek by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , We have scenario where in Customer has 10 sites connecting via Private network and built Ipsec tunnel from all the branch PIX ( running 6.3 image) to Central Site Pix(6.3). central site pix connected to Internet and Private Network and LAN Netwo...

I am just trying to ping the outside interface after i made a vpn connection on my PIX515E. Ping works before applying the crypto map, but after, if i enable logging, the packet dropped and this is logged by :pixfirewall(config)# 402106: Rec'd packet...

fzaynoun by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am trying to find out if there is a way to set a source interface for a VPN that is ran on the IOS. The router in question is a cisco 871The config has Nat running with 5 IP's Four of the are static entries ending in.193 overload and assigned to ...