cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,We are dealing with the same problem in two different scenarios: PIX 515 and ASA 5510.In both cases we have an internal Windows 2003 server behind the firewall with RRAS service running, so that remote Windows XP clients connect using native PP...

Hi ForumSome Users reporting the vpn tunnel will stop working after some time (while there working) or after some succesfully huge datatransfers.VPN Endpoint is a Concentrator 3030VPN Client is 4.6.xWe have about 300 Clients running without problem a...

I have a 3700 router that I need to put in a remote office for about 5 users that need to dial in and access a couple of servers local to that router. The router has a PRI 1CT1-CSU network module. Can somebody provide a link to guide me to setup a...

HiI've got an end user who, up to the last week, was connecting fine to the VPN. He is now experiencing intermittent drops to the Concentrator, and about 4 times a day has to reconnect. I've pulled off the log from the concentrator showing the proces...

I have a user that gets disconnected from an ASA5510. I enabled logging on the client and this is what I see.970 09:39:12.715 09/15/08 Sev=Info/4 IKE/0x6300004BDiscarding IKE SA negotiation (I_Cookie=BE155E4798484A5A R_Cookie=DE7678029A65C866) ...

Brian239 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was wondering if anybody had anything thoughts on this issue. I have an ASA 5510 with a static public IP that is our main firewall. We have a remote site with an ASA 5505. The 5505 is connected to the world by DSL modem. Now the DSL has the public ...

kmurphy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,i'm planning for site to site connectivity between my hq and 20 branch offices.There will be 6 to 8 users in each branch.hq side im planning for a leased line, i will get 6 public IP addresses from isp. with ASA 5520 with content security mo...

help requiredi have set a small network on my home lab to practice site to site vpn using certificates for authenticationbut have run in problemsthe scenario is this have configured a Pix 515 runningos 7.0(5) (which represents a head office) with a d...

Hi,I have VPN concentrator 3000 with 4.7.2 vers and I have enabled webvpn for my users. My query is:If user having windows 2000 OS they able to connect thru webvpn and if it is windows vista they are able to login after that java page is not loading....

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: