cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We have the setup configured as per Sample in-band for VPN clients configured.Currently all our clients authenticating successfully, however when they open their IE, they don't get a NAC Agent page?What are some of the places where I should start to ...

Hey all, any idea what the maximum number of VPN clients can connect to the ASA5505? It is running the base image. Thanks, robert.Licensed features for this platform:Maximum Physical Interfaces : 8VLANs : 3, DMZ RestrictedInside...

Robert Ho by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to implement DDR solution between two c1811 router using two analog lines connected to V92 port of each router as shown below-LAN_1-1811_1===PSTN CLOUD===1811_2-LAN_2.When i initiate interesting traffic from LAN_1 using access-list,the...

So I have a Lan-to-Lan vpn set up on my ASA 5505, which was working fine until my client on the other end switched ISP's and ended up with a dynamic ip instead of a static. So now I am wondering if it is possible to configure the 5505 to accept VPN c...

Hi collegues,i have setup VPN tunnel between two 2801 routers with exact configuration i was provided. Problem started when i recieved requirement to allow one PC to connect to 2801 with CVPN client 5.0xxxx. Generaly, i have problem how to incorporat...

Hello all - Can someone please explain to me how the ASA VPN cluster decision happens? We have two ASAs in cluster, and it seems the master is handing all the connections to the backup and not accepting any itself.I have searched all the documentati...

Hi All... I'm having a strange problem.We recently migrated all of our Lan to Lan VPNs from a 7206 with an ISA card over to our ASA 5520 firewalls. There are just a handful of users that are experiencing a strange issue.We use Cisco VoIP and our empl...

rtjensen4 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup a site-to-site VPN with a customer in another state but the tunnel never makes it through phase 1. I I have two other tunnels on this router, one to a Concentrator 3000 and the other to another Cisco router, and they both work f...

Hi All,We have a client that we need to do LAN2LAN IPSEC with, but their VPN Gateway (PIX firewall) is behind a NAT. Will it work? Their PIX's outide interface is NATed to a public Address.

pavlosd by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We need to setup a site to site VPN with a customer who will not allow us to use RFC1918 addresses for our end point source / destinations.As a result we have been asked to NAT these devices into our globally assigned Internet block.My question is...

cbeswick by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!Does anybody know is there an opportunity to implement Microsoft NAP with VPN client terminating on ASA? I.e I want to permit access to network after MS posture validation. Is it real or I should use only CISCO proprietary NAC solution?Regards,...

uralsib by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!Does anybody know is there an opportunity to implement Microsoft NAP with VPN client terminating on ASA? I.e I want to permit access to network after MS posture validation. Is it real or I should use only CISCO proprietary NAC solution?Regards,...

uralsib by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes