cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,made a Thread few days ago but it vanished. Anyway.....I have to replace a IOS Router (2821) with a ASA 5520. But i am not really good in ios configs.Is there any way to automatically convert the most important parts of the ios config? VPN Con...

hi, I have a RAS (Model:AS5350XM) with two power supplies.I need to prove to the Customer that the power suplies are working in LOAD-SHARING MODE. Can some one have command sets or some Data Sheet proof depicting the load sharing behaviour of RAS p...

Hi,I am facing a quite interesting problem between a PIX 515 and an ASA 5510.The PIX is in the HQ and has multiple dynamic VPN connections (aroung 130) and IPsec remote vpn working just fine. I needed to add one Static PIX-to-ASA L2L VPN and it is no...

i've configured GRE tunnel over IPSEC between two routers on leased line.Tunnel shows port and protocol UP on both of routers but when i'm using command on CLI of router "show session interface tunnel 0", it will give "SESSION STATUS:DOWN" and also u...

siddindia by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have my Remote Access VPN setup configured on Cisco VPN Concentrator.All the clients connect to internet and then connect to VPN server using Cisco VPN clients with out any issues.Once connected to VPN server they will get private IP to their VPN c...

avilt by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have the WebVPN configured perfectly, using samples from Cisco.com and other parts of the net. It connects, asks to confirm the certificate, and then loads a blank white page. The HTML just shows a few tags like HTML and BODY etc, but ther...

Dear All..i have configure Eazy-Vpn with hardware client,, between 2600 router (client) and ASA 5510(server) and its working just fine ,, the problem that one of my users in router (client) side use cisco VPN client to connect to remote network, when...

Hello!I've setup site-to-site ASA 5510 using L2TP, I've also setup RRAS on windows 2003, and run Demand Dial Interface Wizard to setup L2TP connect to ASA. What stucks me is "Dial Out Credentials" page on this Wizard. If I leave all the fields blank ...

Hello, I'm hoping someone can point me in the direction of a VPN configuration for a site-to-site VPN connection using pre-shared keys, where one end of the connection is a DHCP address and the other end is a static IP. I tried searching for one, b...

slongewa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My client can make easy-vpn connect with group and passwd.I have followed the cisco document on using Certs three times.These are the messages I get when I start the client.Receiving Removing peer from peer table failed, no match! error on ASA+cert ...

matt.s by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all.I'm setting up a VPNclient access to a 1841 router with c1841-adventerprisek9-mz.124-5a.bin and when configuring the ipsec transform-set:(config)#crypto ipsec transform-set TSET esp-md5-hmacit gives this message:"Proposal with ESP is missing c...

dgr48 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes