cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Good evening,I should make a question about using crypto map.Can I use a different crypto map for every lan-to-lan IpSec tunnel?I ask this question because from my test my result was that I can use only a cypto map that will used by every tunnel.Who ...

sercopi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,WE had implemented Web VPN with secure desktop in ASA 5520 with 8.0(4), when we open the web vpn URL in IE-6 browser it redirects to http to https after importing the Certificate first time. But when we use IE-7 it always gives certificate error a...

I'm seeing following error show up in my logs and wonder if someone could shed some light on exactly what it means. Thanks!129.1xx.x.xx %ASA-4-402116: IPSEC: Received an ESP packet (SPI= 0xC359311B, sequence number= 0x1) from 10.19x.x.x (user= user1...

esossamon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I have configured an Easy VPN Client Mode connection between an ASA5505 as client at remote site and a VPN3000 Concentrator as server at HQ network, remote users can easily connect to HQ network, but users at HQ network could not communicate to re...

g.ayllon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi- We are using ASA 8.0. I set up a vpn acct for a user. I only want that particular user to access one server via the RDP plugin. I have the working, but once logged into the SSLVPN they can Remote Desktop to other servers. How can I set it up...

Hello,Is it possible from the GUI features available in the an ACS SE to export the users database to an ftp server ?There are console commands like 'exportusers', among others, which allow to export a user list, but such commands seem to be availabl...

How does the hub router figure out the IP address of the spoke? Does the spoke embed the address in the registration packets, or does it read it from the IP header? I want to make sure that a spoke router sitting behind a NAT device will get the cor...

support by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all. My problem is I am using an ASA5505 (7.2.4 SW) as an easy VPN client. I want to set the IKE keepalive to 20 seconds with a 2 times retry. I have to set this in the tunnel group IPsec attributes section of the Easy VPN server (also ASA5505 w...

jkeane100 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, csc module is working fine.After three days or four days I am not able to access CSC from the ASDM in ASA5520.what would be the problem ?

I have a cisco 1760 router with one adsl wic and one shdsl wic (wic 1 shdsl v3).The router has detected the adsl wic but not the shdsl.I am using the following software:c1700-y7-mz.123-4.XG5.bin.I have tried several ios and used feature navigator to ...

kolawole1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a closed network architecture that uses a satellite network as transport. My centralized SOC is located behind a Multicontext Transparent VFW architecture using ASA 5510. I am populating my SNMPc maps by allowing the NMS to contact the FW v...

Hi guys!I'm running ASA 8.0(4) code and trying to do NAC Framework on it to posture my VPN clients. However, anytime client "VPNs" in, it gets "clientless". Here is the log snip:%ASA-6-335001: NAC session initialized - 10.1.149.1.%ASA-5-335003: NAC D...