cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HiyaRe VPN client software. I have successfully got the VPN client software working from a remote office and dialling into the central company network. However,I would still like to be able to use the local office network and browse the lan. I have e...

Hi,I am having this strange problem down here.We have a functioning VPN concentrator with WebVPN configured for users.There are a few portforwarding rules that are already utilised by a number of users.Recently there is this one PC that failed to wor...

Users connect to a Pix501, via vpn.I want to restrict them to only access a webserver internally, via http.I have read numerous posts on this issue, but none that match the Pix 501 setup we have. (Ver 6.3.5)My vpn pool: 192.168.200.0 / 24Internal: 19...

ov by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, can anyone tell me what the remote access vpn is called that terminates on an office router, is it easy vpn? its the one where you can have net extension mode etc.hope you can helpcheersCarl

Hi, i won't to know if same of you have problems with vpn-client that is running over a wireless lan?? I have severals client that connect over a wireless lan and experience same disconecction. The same client conecting over an ethernet lan has no pr...

I have user who is testing our new asa appliances and tells me while connected overnight to our RA ipsec vpn connection stays the ssh sessions he has drop at some point but the vpn connection is still connected. This does not occur when he is connec...

esossamon by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We would like to check for PDAs OS in pre-login? Is this possible?As I remember this was possible on VPN Concentrator, but now when we are migrating to ASA I can't find this possibility.Marko

mtrcek by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are running Cisco VPN 3030 on version 4.7.2.J. For some reason we see a lot of UDP datagrams to the internal broadcast address on port 137 and 138. This seems to be NetBIOS name and datagram service. We do not have any WINS servers and we want ...

net-harry by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I was just looking for is there any option in cisco ASA SSL vpn that we can use primary & backup AD to authenticate the users as it is in Juniper firewall. If the primary fails it shoul look for backup AD to authenticate user. We are using LDA...

I installed a new ASA firewall for a client that was using a PIX 501 as the network default gateway and VPN concentrator to three other locations. We do not have access to the remote locations to modify the L2L VPN tunnels to the new ASA on the new ...

j.bourque by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I'm in the planning stages of setting up a site2site between my asa5520, and the business partner's checkpoint ngx60.His config sheet specifies allowed ports (ICMP/HTTP) to traverse the vpn, in addition to the ip's/interesting traffic. Can I d...

jcw009 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes