cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I will be installing ASA5510 behind a Interent rtr . The ASA5510 serves as pure EasyVPN server for remote cleints having 5505 to initiate RA.What TCP & UDP ports need to opened on Interenet rtr ACL to ASA5510 outside IP, so that the RA clients can...

Hello,i have a question about VPN Client for Linux.Is there any Client that works with a VPN3000 and multiprocessor ?I found only this Message:The VPN Client does not support SMP (multiprocessor) or 64-bit processor kernels.

ksimsimon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiYesterday I did a capture on my ASA 8.0(3)12. I can view the internal capture via https://ASA-IP/admin/capture/CapName and https://ASA-IP/capture/CapName.But if I try to download the PCAP file I get the download dialog and an error "pcap from ASA-I...

Has anyone successfully configured a fax modem for remote console of a Cisco device? I found a Cisco doc on how to configure it, but i can't get the modem to work with secure crt or hyper term. Any particular dip switch setting?

Hi.I set up a L2L between 2 ASA, with site A needing to reach 2 different LANs on site B.For this purpose i wrote down these lines in the site B config:access-list outside_20_cryptomap extended permit ip 10.0.0.0 255.255.255.0 10.5.0.0 255.255.255.0 ...

I need to configure RA VPN in ASA 5520 for about 100 mobile users.set up isMobile users----->internet cloud------->1mbps.router1---->ASA---->inside n/w-----router2.8mbps-------->MPLS cloud---->512 mbps.eight Branchesrouter1, asa, router 2 are in data...

Many Kudos to the person who figures this one out...We have a VPN concentrator and about 15 1811's already in the field and working. We can't seem to get the latest one to work properly, we initially thought it was bad hardware, we are on our 3rd VPN...

Hi i am trying to implement a site to site VPN on a 1841 to a linux Debian.I can get the VPN to work but no traffic is going into the tunnel. Please help i have attached a copy of the config.Thanks.

Hello, Quick question.Cant seem to find the option. Using Security Device Manager for Cisco 1841 router and trying to find option to set the maximum Session Timeout. It disconnects now before 20 hours if there is activity or not. Thanks for the help!

I ordered and had two people verify I have the right license to upgrade two of the Interfaces on my ASA5510 to GiGabit.I installed the license key and reload and then did a power off still the ASA doesn't allow me to change the speed on any interface...

dagin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm willing to configure a VPN client on my 2691 router [run IOS ver. 12.4(15)T7]. the network setup is quite simple, as following ADSL router --> VPN routerI've configured a loopback 0 to terminate the VPN sessions but to no avail, for curios...

Dear all.I have a site-to-site VPN across the internet forming a WAN connection (1 Mbps) between two sites. On one end I have Pix 515 firewall and on the other end I have an ASA 5505. Is there any form of data compression that can be enabled on the P...