cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an end user running a Mac with a VM XP Pro Machine that connects to our corperate VPN. This part works just fine. The problems come up when he tries to print to a local network printer. The job just sits until he disconnects from the VPN and t...

ddevecka by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Please if someone knows, I have configured in an ASA5510 VPN Remote Access whos validate with a Radius Server Internet Authentication Service over Windows 2003 but the problem that I have is that the command password-managmente password-expire-in...

Hi,We have implemented DMVPN on all our local office using static routes as the rule on which interesting traffic to use the tunnel.On the HUB router, we have local office connecting to our DMVPN. Our international office is connected via normal GRE ...

We have created a new VPN tunnel to a 3rd party site and must NAT the traffic. We already have VPN tunnels terminating on our ASA. I've listed below relevant parts of the configuration. nat (inside) 0 access-list INSIDE_NAT0_OUTBOUNDnat (inside) 1 ac...

mark.wood by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am going to have a T1 connection , one end has 1720 with WIC 1T Module whereas the other equiped with 1841 and WIC 1DSU-T1 v2 module, under that service-module t1 valueshave been cfgd,Therefore on the 1821 I can use the follwing command servi...

Hi all. I just upgraded an ASA5505 that I had SSH access to, from the outside interface. I just did a IOS upgrade on it to 8.0 and how I cant SSH into it anymore. I can vpn in, but cant SSH. Does it change something when an upgrade is done so tha...

jjoseph01 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to upgrde ACS SE.Current: 4.1.3.12trying to upgrade to 4.1.4.11What will be the proper steps? Do I have to update with 4.1.4.1 first? Can I use the GUI to update?Thanks.Peter

peterhkim by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am curently using an ASA5510 that came with 2 SSL VPN Licenses. I want to add 10 more SSL VPN Users.1. Can you tell me the correct Cisco Part Number to order?2. Is the licensing structure additive? (i.e., will I end up with a total of 10 SSL VPN u...

Have an ASA, running 8.04, with a L2L VPN tunnel built. The ASA has two interfaces with there subnets supposed to enter the tunnel if destined to 192.168.0.0 /24interface 1 - 192.168.3.0 /24Interface 2 - 10.12.37.0 /24Hosts from interface one can suc...

Does anyone know if it is possible to use a Cisco 1811 as an EZVPN clientwhile the router is setup with only one interface? I have a customer thatrequested their VPN router to us be setup in their DMZ with no public facinginterface on the 1811 (VPN d...

Alltimed by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes