cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am doing VPN proof of concept testing on my ASA 5505 in preparation for migration to two other 5510s. I have set up two VPN groups; one that allows for split tunneling, but grants user access in the internal NAT'ed network and one that does hairpi...

kerryjcox by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone tell me how to add additional users to a VPN on an 1801 router. Currently there are 2 usernames we can use to get access via VPN but I'd rather have more as both these accounts mirror admin accounts on our network. We are using Easy VPN Se...

Hello,I have set up an easy vpn server on Pix 515E (IOS Version 6.2(2)).I can connect to it from anywhere and another user can also connect from different location.(That is Multiple VPN clients can only connect from different locations)The problem I ...

Tarek by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If anyone has worked on RSA ACE or working - IS it possible that we can bind one single TOKEN to more than one users . Lets say we can create a group having more than one users and then can we assign one token to that GROUP so that all users of that ...

abdave by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone gotten the following message after upgrading to either of the newest VPN clients? 4.x.x or 5.x.x?secure VPN connection terminated locally by the client. the remote peer is no longer responding. -> reason 412My clients either can't connect, or...

Hello,I am trying to setup an IPSec VPN tunnel between my company and a remote company for the use of secure FTP.I have used SDM to setup the tunnel on my router based on information provided by the company we are trying to connect to. The other comp...

PeterHaase by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had all kinds of issue Cisco VPN Client 5.0 version so i have been trying to remove it manually with this instruction. - http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps2308/products_tech_note09186a0080094b7f.shtmlnow when i got to the step where ...

I need to:make ACL from 172.24.159.108 to host 192.168.50.83 and 192.168.50.86NAT interesting traffic to 172.24.159.0 255.255.255.0Phase 1Authentication: Pre-SharedEncryption: 3DESHash: SHADH: 1Lifetime: 86400 secPre-shared Key: ************Pha...

rbdrake22 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a L2L vpn tunnel between our office and datacenter. One of our servers (at the DC) is an AIX box running a unix telnet app. During the day print ques on the AIX will just stop working. The printers are local to this office and the printers do...

Hi,I have installed an ASA in an environment that I know the source IP's of every connection that will require VPN access using Cisco AnyConnect only.So they connect to the VPN in their browser using https://ip of outside interface, and everything is...

We are running the VPN client ver 4.7. Using the auto connect feature how can I get the client to auto connect no matter what IP address I get? I know how to do it for a specifice subnet, ex 192.168.x.x but what if I want to do for any IP address. Ca...

steverob by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we are trying to do a site to site VPN from a Cisco 871 and a Cisco 2800 concentrator. The concentrator is running with the same config dozens of site to site VPN's. I think the problem is at the Cisco 871.The Config in the 871:------------------...

godzilla0 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Please find attached the config of ASA and error on remote pc while connecting through remote vpn client software.Is there anything wrong with config?Tried changing hash from md5 to sha and vice-versa.Reg,Sushil

sushil by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes