cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I've bought a 3g card from Cisco for testing and I'm having problems connecting the card to the 3g network. I've configured the card as I found on the cisco website. When I try to send data over the cell link the card makes the call to the BSS(...

mc12mc12m by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi friends,Two VPN tunnels connect two remote sites to head office, both of them are working fine. But the two remote sites can not talk to each other, any ideas or solutions for this? Thanks.Here are the equipments and version:Head office: PIX515E 6...

Hi All,I have ASA 5505 with IOS 7.2 (3) -Security plus license acting as EZVPN server for few deployments.Iam planning to add another similar unit as standby (secondary)Current config (removed VPN related config)interface Vlan1 nameif inside security...

Does the SPA module on CAT6500 running sup720 with MSFC3 support DMVPN tunnels in hardware in crypto connect mode, I have gone thru a ton of cisco docs and cant get a definite answer. I will have dual hub dual DMVPN design co-existing with static GRE...

khanuh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running VPN Client 5.0.03.0530. After the VPN client connects, launching any program on the local machine is very slow (approx 10 seconds). Once up, the program runs fine.Any help would be appreciated.

imaperson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We curently use Cisco VPN clients ver 4.6.04 sucessfully (on Windows XP) with RSA SecurID hardware tokens and terminate the VPN on a 7206VXR router running IOS ver 12.3(15)We are running some tests with the same VPN client terminating on the same 72...

Hi everyone. I have an issue with several 871 and 1811 routers that are configured in a hub/spoke configuration. All sites connect back to our main office and also out to a third party site for database access. The issue we have is if the router l...

Gents, This is my first post ever here on this platform, I have a problem configuring GRE tunnel with IPSEC tunnel using OSPF..... I have 2 sites connected to my HQ (Media is VSAT). I want all the data encription + Ospf Multicast allowed...Can I Do i...

premaximus by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all. I have enabled ssh as a form of remote access to my asa5510. However i notice user accounts that were added to my asa5510 for vpn purpose are able to access my firewall using ssh as well. Hence is it possible to restrict to only specific user...

donnie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm running an ASA offering Clientless SSL VPN access for remote users and acting as an IPsec Hub site to multiple spokes.I'd like to set up access to IPsec spokes (CIFS and Web resources) for SSL VPN RA users.My problem is that all SSL VPN reques...

I have a little problem with remote access vpn using PPTP on a PIX 506E firewall. Actually i have a site-to-site vpn setup on the pix that connects to an ASA on the other side. When i tried to configure remote access PPTP vpn on the PIX, the clients ...

snahosany by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi support,I require your help very badly.I have a firewall with inside,outside and dmz. I have smtp server in dmz. I have given nat 0 from inside to dmz and vice versa. From outside to dmz smtp server static nat is there.when i telnet to smtp server...

secureIT by Level 4
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Setting up a new ASA using SSL VPN with a bookmark to a page that loads various activex components. On PCs that have never been to the site the download of components fails immediately on PCs that have been to the site everything loads but one sectio...

swagoner1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I would like to implement a remote access VPN with Racoon to Cisco ASA using certificate.It works fine now so the following steps have already implemented successfully:- Phase 1 is completed with success- Phase 2 is completed with successbut...