cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I'm experiencing an issue on a VPN 3005 concentrator. Software version is 4.7.2.O.Everything seems to be working fine except when I try to change the administrator password or change Date/time. If I reboot the VPN, information are still recorde...

Dear All,My scenario is the head office has two links primary link is DXX which is terminated on router and secondary link is PRI which is terminated on access server. The remote branch connect to head office using DXX as primary link and isdn as bac...

Well I hope this saves someone else some time.If you're able to establish a L2L ipsec tunnel, but lose about 50% of your pings, turn off ip cef! that's probably on the first page of "vpns for beginners", but i didn't find any references to it here. ...

matt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear sir,i have two servers ip address:129.9.1.15,129.9.1.16 we want to access these servers through the asa5505 firewall.how can i configure the firewall plz any tips.thanks&Regardssrini

Hi all.I have recently configured an ASA 5510 to allow remote access using Cisco VPN client. The problem is that everything works fine when I connect using a classic modem or over a machine with a public address that I use for testing purposes but wh...

Hi,I try to make a tunnel to an ASA device with Anyconnect.When I start client from PC all is ok regarding contacting the secure gateway, authentication, but after that any time is made an update check and every time is starting the installation of A...

Hello - My VPN clients are having issues where they will lose connectivity to our Exchange server (they are using an Outlook client, not OWA). The stats still show the VPN tunnel connected and passing data, but they cannot connect to the Exchange se...

Hi, I can't get my site-to-site vpn to work. When I try to generate traffic from one internal host another. The trafic never arrives.Traffic flow:192.168.100.12 -> 192.168.100.1 -> 213.136.41.180 -> internet -> 79.136.112.50 -> 192.168.1.5If the ipad...

Hi everyone,I'm in the midst of configuring a VPN connection to a remote device and was wondering on the things i should take note of when configuring and then verifying conectivity.I have staged the necessary ACL for interesting traffic and all othe...

GentsI have site to site vpn it working well, Then VPN has been estaalished serveral years back , now clients are added (600No.s PC.) i want using additional subnet IP , but VPN should work without modify the client side firewall.i know client if add...

mkkeyan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does "pkts no sa (send)" mean that SA's are timing out too quickly? How can I mitigate this problem?Router#sh crypto ipsec sa detail interface: GigabitEthernet0/0 Crypto map tag: lajesvpn, local addr 208.4.63.99 protected vrf: (none) local i...