cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I want to monitor the Mars with our Solar Winds management SW, I can?t find how to set the MARS SNMP community strings so it(MARS) can be polled by SW any Ideas

Dear Sirs, First, I'm not Bilingual so excuse my English.In ASA55xx. Can "Client certificate" be used at the SSL-VPN(WebVPN) connection?Best regards,

I configured Client to Site with Cisco ASA 7 with Cisco VPN Clinet 5.0. I was able to successfully connect to the VPN Server but i could not connect to any of the network inside. I enabled NAT Traversal but still i could not ping. I enabled IP and IC...

My Cisco VPN Client software crash at some point. Everytime I'm trying to uninstall or either install the software in order to repair it I received the following error message:Error 28000: Before installing the Cisco Systems VPN Client 4.6.02.0011, y...

Hi there,I have a PIX 501 connected to the internet which is currently on the edge of the network. I have a client to which I want to connect using VPN so when PC on my network side request a particular IP, traffic passes through th tunnel. The oth...

aseychell by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a site to site VPN with PIX515E's as the termination point for each side. I am using DES encryption. There is a DS3 going into each site. I have lowered the MTU setting on both firewalls so that fragmentation didn't occur. All hardware is ...

Hello all,I planning on upgrading 2 different VPN3000's to the most current stable code. One of them is running 4.7 and the other is running 4.1.7H. I thinking of running 4.7.2L. Does anyone have any recommendations or caveats I might run into? Als...

I'm stuck and really having a tough time figuring out the VPN configuration. One of my friends was trying to help but he couldn't figure it out. Details: He has the Cisco VPN Client and can connect to the ASA5505, I have the Windows Client (XP Home) ...

Hi all,I am configuring g/w to g/w VPN. For this VPN server is demanding remote peer address and remote gateway address. but i don't know what should be these.my side configuration is thisI have a broadband connection with public IP 59.x.x.133 which ...

At a remote office connecting via VPN, I am unable to scan with a HP 9100c Digital Sender (network scanner). Local LAN access has been installed and is working as described at this link:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2284/products_...

I'm stuck and really having a tough time figuring out the VPN configuration.One of my friends was trying to help but he couldn't figure it out.Details: He has the Cisco VPN Client and can connect to the ASA5505, I have the Windows Client (XP Home) a...

Hello,I am using Cisco VPN client for Linux and windows. in configuration file its set to EnableLocalLAN=1 which means 'allow local LAN access while VPN is established'.then why am I not able to access local network? any ideas?Thanks