cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Cisco IOS-XE configuration supports multiple phase 1 crypto isakmp PSK options for ip address-peers.  We have a large number of IPSec peers (700+) and would like to use one PSK per network range instead of per peer or the same PSK for all peers with ...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, please help to advise and share document for configuration VPN site to site with NAT on Firepower 1010.we are planning configure VPN from HQ to oversea by VPN site to site.as below are ip address. HQLocal IP : 192.168.10.x/24 -> NAT 10.95.9...

Cam79100 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Support Community,When viewing the VPN sessions in ASDM, AnyConnect-Parent encrytion shows as "none",shouldn't it say RC4 or AES, something like that? is some of the traffic not encrypted ? It's conforting to see the SSL-Tunnel shows as RC4 I'm ju...

Since upgrading to Anyconnect 4.9 I am getting the following error when connecting to an IPSec VPN on a 5525-X ASA: Cryptographic algorithms required by the secure gateway do not match those supported by AnyConnect I know 4.9 has dropped support for ...

Paul4462 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I have created a VPN with SAML authentication. I have followed this guide https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/anyconnect-secure-mobility-client/215935-configure-asa-anyconnect-vpn-with-micros.html#anc16 About these commandstru...

Hello,On a RV340 with firmware 1.0.03.21, I followed the directions on post How to connect to RV340 on Windows via VPN? and was able to get Windows 10 computers to connect by L2TP/IPSec.However the router configuration requires creating a separate L2...

gtpeace by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Question on the new feature in 4.6 Management VPN Tunnel. Is there anyway to integrate this with ISE Posture/Compliance module? Example - only pre-connect PC via Anyconnect Management VPN Tunnel IF that PC has latest patches. Just like you could do w...

MS-JK by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have some FTD devices in Azure that are behind a public IP, so the FTD does not have a public IP on the outside interface however it is assigned one and this works fine. For example, I can connect to the FTD over AnyConnect without issue. My qu...

hi all  my network:  ISP --- ASA5516---ISR 2911 router --- 2960 switch ---2960 switchCisco Fire Linux OS v6.6.1 (build 14)Cisco ASA5516-X Threat Defense v6.6.1 (build 91)interface GigabitEthernet1/1nameif outsidects manualpropagate sgt preserve-untag...

Is a route-based VPN using IKEv2 supported on ASR1001X?  If yes, can someone share a a basic config template or link for instructions? I'm having a hard time finding anything online for this scenario and specific requirements. hash-sha256authenticati...

davinci by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes