cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I inadvertently deleted the AnyConnect uninstall file from my Macbook, so I have now been trying to manually delete the app through terminal commands.  However, I continue to get the following popup when I restart my Macbook. Any help?

Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 11.50.01 PM.png

Hi Team,I have couple of questions and challenging to find the answers. Would you pls clarify me on the below items ? 1) Under the tunnel-group config, we have the group-url along with group-alias is configured. Which means when the user connects to ...

I have the following licenses. We are in the process of going to a firepower but till then we are trying to see how many users we can accommodate to use our legacy IpSec VPN clients on our Cisco ASA 5520. Is the 750 total peers include concurrent ips...

Hi, I have to use Cisco Anyconnect VPN which my school enforces to connect to my office PC. I have recently updated my mac from 10.12.6 Sierra to 10.13.6 and things started going very wrong. Now I can connect to VPN but it blocks the internet, I cann...

edayi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI´ve setup a L2L tunnel between a frp2140 (running ftd) and a frp2120 (running asa).internet speed on site frp2140 = 2Gbinternet speed on site frp2120 = 1GbTrafic on frp2140 is fastpath in prefilter policy cisco ipsec vpn performance numbers:2140 ~...

henrikj by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a few users where their Anyconnect randomly reconnects - I have troubleshooted and believe it is related to the DPD but it do not make any sense to happen on just a few users. We have reinstalled their Anyconnect Client. Below is the part o...

buffkata by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to establish dotx authentication, but I get the following error "%DOT1X-5-FAIL: Authentication failed for client (aabb.cc02.b030) on Interface Et0/3 AuditSessionID 000000000000000D004DBFB8". Both the authenticator and the supplicant are sw...

user_net by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have issue connecting to VPN on certain WIFI / Hotspot When i connected to WIFI A, once i key in the username and password, the system pop out say login fail. (Troubleshot done on the WIFI A and confirmed no connectivity issue).However when try to ...

I have a user using Cisco Anyconnect with Cisco DUO. After enter AD ID and password, the DUO screen flashes and disappeared very fast, she did not get the chance to choose 1, 2 or 3 with the DUO prompt.   It looks like it is only at the hotel Wi-Fi. ...

sliang by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So my Anyconnect wizard ended up with errors thus not setting NAT exceptions.And I'm having hard time doing it myself. Situation:Local pool: 192.168.1.5-192.168.1.100 255.255.255.0Anyconnect pool: 192.168.2.1 - 192.168.2.51 255.255.255.0Goal: Anyconn...

Justinas1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: