cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a customer that installed VPN Client version 4.8.01.0300 and now, when she starts the client, her video resolution will change from High Quality (32bit) color to a basic color scheme (16 bit). It looks awful. She can change the video setting...

andersgv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can connect with vpn client to my 1721 at the office, get an IP address, but I do not receive a default gateway and cannot access the office LAN from home. What is wrong with my config?Thanks!Current configuration : 3795 bytes!version 12.2service ...

matt_heff by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm doing a test with 2 506's and VPN clients.I want the following:LAN 1 ----PIX1 ----Internet---- PIX2 LAN2and VPN clients connecting to the PIX 2 so that they can access LAN 1 and LAN 2I've configured the site to site successful and also the VPN...

lenorelos by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Now I have learned: A dynamic tunnel will never land on a separately created group, and I have to use the DefaultRAGroup. Ok, but if I have more than one remote site with dynamic ip address then I have to use the same PSK because PSK is configured in...

isk-admin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to set up a DMVPN topology. I can get the tunnel to stablish and to communicate qith the inside network on the hub router from the spokes. However, the hub router only has one outside interface, which is the one used to stablish de VPN an...

gfuster by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 5 sites connected together with me and single VPN concentrator which is used by my remote users to gain inside access.I want to have a setup such that even if my one user from site 1 goes to another site2 he should be able to access my network...

gauravm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a class C subnet delivered by my ASA 5540 for Remote VPN (10.3.18.0). When someone VPNs in they get an address like 10.3.18.6. They can get to other networks that are not on 10.3.0.0, like 10.10.0.0 or 10.19.0.0, but are not able to get any ...

mhidde by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NAT after VPN

Hi,I have the following problem, and can't seem to find a solution.I have 2 Cisco routers, A and B with a VPN connection. Both routers have a serialinterface pointing to external and an ethernet interface (Lets call them A and B)pointing to the insid...

We had a L2L VPN tunnel between our two offices. The remote office had problems with their Internet router so the ISP replaced a bad interface on it. Since the change, the tunnel has not been able to connect.I looked at the log file and searching f...

rimbertr1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i am trying to use a IAS Radius server as Authorization server (only authorization, no authentication, i do authentication with another type of server) and i must include a field called "Common user password" in Servers|Authorization|Add/Modify w...

We ceated a vpn tunnel between our headoffice and a remote branch. We can ping the outside interface of the remote branch pix and vice versa. The problem we have now is we can't ping the remote branch's subnet. Here are the configs we're using on the...

bipot by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes