cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys, We have Cisco FTD/FMC AnyConnect VPN up and running for 150 full-time staff for over a year, the staff have company's laptops, these laptops are fully joined the company's AD domain and fully windows patched and also have anti-virus installe...

Posting to help customers with ASA who need to split tunnel Outlook 365, WebEx, and Zoom. 1. How to optimize Anyconnect  for Webex Meetings 2. How to optimize Anyconnect for Office365 connections 3. How to optimize Anyconnect for Zoom Documenta...

Solution1.png Solution 2.png Solution 3.png SPlit Tunnel.png
nidamen by Cisco Employee
  • 13 replies
  • 25 Helpful votes

I config site to site VPN on FTD with FDMI use the packet tracer command to test the connectivity to ASA and run the command twice  but I got this information.I don't know about this. 

s2s.png

Hello Guys,  I can seem to figure out the site to site vpn for my Home lab and a friend.after running packet tracer the 1st time it will fail, then after running it again it is successful I try to ping the a host on the remote network and is unsucess...

Hi All,  At current setup...We have "ezvpn setup between remote end routers(Cellular Interface enabled) and DC ASA firewall".   Remote locations are multiple (approx 5) that are creating ezvpn with same ASA in current setup. VPN tunnel going active w...

I have a strange situation. I have a hub ASA with three spoke ASA's all on dynamic tunnels. The hub is a 5515 and the spokes are 5506's all running the same version (the spokes that is). Spoke 3 cannot ping spoke 1 or 2. Spoke 2 cannot ping spoke 1 b...

AFlack20 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all. For the love of anything, please help me. My VPN connects fine when using any network except for my network at home. The error message is "No policy server detected." Things I have already tried:Port forwarding DMZConnecting over WiFi and via...

cac1.PNG

Hi Cisco Experts, I have Cisco5508-X running FTD 6.6.1 via FDM and i have setup a S2S VPN to our main office who is running a Sonicwall firewall and it has 2 different ISP IP addresses for failover purposes now i want to add the secondary IP address ...

I am trying to install the latest version on MacOS Catalina (or Big Sur) and am receiving the error: The operation coulfn't be completed. (com.apple.installer.pagecontroller error -1.)  Couldn't open anyconnect-macos-4.9.05042-webdeploy-k9.pkg. I hav...

benbazian by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I´m having trouble to get certificate based FlexVPN with Anyconnect running. In the debugs of IKEv2 I see the following outputs: *May  6 06:31:58.411: IKEv2:(SESSION ID = 42,SA ID = 1):Verify peer's authentication data*May  6 06:31:58.411: IKE...

how do i checked which local VPN user account is not active eg. not login using the VPN client after certain time?i am using ASA firewall with about 40 local users account for vendors support etc..i am trying to do housekeeping of the local VPN user ...

yeow28 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I Configure site2site vpn with other remote network ..We decided to my server network translate other new ip address . i created nat for source and translations, VPN is up  I can telnet remote server but remote network can not telnet my Server and po...

Hiko by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes