cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI recieve always an error message(%CRYPTO-6-IKMP_MODE_FAILURE: Processing of Aggressive mode failed with peer at 213.180.170.230) when I try to connect with the VPN Client.See the configuration on the Router:Router#sh runBuilding configuration...Cu...

pwenger by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PIX 7.0. If I have a few tunnel-group for different group of people. How can I lock the user into the specific group? As we know username is gloablly configured. I can use this user to access any tunnel group if it's not locked. Thanks

HI,I am attaching configuration of two routers as well as the "debug dialer" and "sh line aux 0" output. As you can see that in the debugging message it shows me that the routers are able to dial each other but after the call is established I am unab...

sqambera by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to make a configuration where i have multiple isakmp profiles, and i want each profile use its own pre-shared key, BUT, the clients are not cisco (they are linksys so cannot use groups) AND the ip addresses of the clients are not fi...

aretsu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our users connect to our PIX 515e using the Cisco VPN client. I recently enabled RADIUS on a Windows domain controller to provide user authentication. However users now have a problem if their Windows password expires. When logging into a Windows mac...

bionicjoe by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have PIX 501 configured with static NAT for an internal host. Suppose I configure a rule that allows any incoming traffic from anywhere to the internal host. Will Cisco Adaptive Security Algorithm be still inspecting traffic to that host? Will t...

Hi, We face a problem with ASA and Websense. The internet access has become very slow.By default the ASA makes 5 simultaneous connections to the websense server. After changing this value to 100 which is the maximum the performance is better. I have...

Hi, I recently upgraded to IOS 12.3(20) a 28XX router used for RAS & Callback.Before the upgrade the router was correcly doing the callback. After the upgrade (to deal with a issue of not recongnizing enough digits), the router no longer performs the...

arielroza by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I want to create VPN gateway on cisco2821 (IOS - c2800nm-advipservicesk9-mz.124-10.bin). I've created pptp and it works fine. But with IPSec cisco not send to client ip-address and not set filter-id, which I download from radius server (pptp do...

aliver by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i??ve got the message, as i want to apply my prio config to the Interface:ifs0/0 class voice requested bandwidth 200k, only availael 0K.Here my config:class-map match-all dialog match access-group 142class-map match-all netzwerk match access-...

I have a 2620 router with a WIC-1DSU-T1 that I am trying to connect to a Adtran Atlas 550 with a T1 network card. I am unable to bring the interface up. I think this is because the Atlas 550 T1 module is a channelized T1/PRI and the WIC-1DSU-T1 doe...

fcrooks by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes