cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, According to the article below, https://support.umbrella.com/hc/en-us/articles/360033350851-End-of-Life-for-TLS-1-0-1-1- Except for AnyConnect, the Umbrella Roaming Client, and the AD Connector, Umbrella ended support for TLS 1.0/1.1 in March...

We want to start using Cisco ASAv hosting in Azure and wanted to check what licensing we need. All we want to use it for is AnyConnect VPN. From what I can read, I will need Cisco ASAv10 and this will give me 250 AnyConnect sessions. A few questions ...

Has anyone else noticed a dramatic decrease in speed when connecting with the new AnyConnect client? Ran a speed test from the same machine to the same destination, 1 was over APN (AnyConnect) and the 2nd. directly out. A difference in speed is to be...

Hello,I'm trying to configure ASA 5515-X as authenticator for VPN RA connections. ASA device + switches are on-prem. DC and RADIUS are on Windows Server 2016 installled as VM in Azure. I have working 'Route based' site-to-site VPN tunnel with Azure (...

Hi, this is a very general level question from a network trainee (i.e. I don't have full details of how this VPN is setup but I can find out). We have had a new Cisco Anyconnect VPN setup on Cisco ISE v2.4. Anyconnect client is 4.8.03036. We run a hy...

Mottok by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, our Helpdesk has some problems with updating anyconnect on some clients: the client asks for the original MSI (anyconnect-win-4.7.00136-predeploy)I've got only the ...web-deploy.pkg in our archive.Is there a software-archive, where I could dow...

gaigl by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all,Curious if anyone can shed some light on these ID's, as the ASA syslog encyclopedia isn't very insightful: Error Message %ASA-6-722022: Group group-name User user-name IP addr (TCP | UDP) connection established (with | without) compressionErr...

Hi, I have a 5545x with 2500 AnyConnect premium licenses, however when I get to about 990 connected users, additional clients struggle to connect. CPU is around 60% utilisation and the AnyConnect load is 40%. Is there a configuration setting I've mis...

I have an iMac, running OS X Yosemite 10.10.1.I had permission to install "AnyConnect-MacOsX-3.1.05152-web-deploy-k9.dmg" from Boise State University.  I installed cisco's any connect and I was able to connect to Boise State (It was working).  My son...

jvillal65 by Level 1
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes