cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I created a local DHCP pool in FMC for Anyconnect. I cannot remove or edit the pool. When I delete the pool and Deploy, it fails and states the following:"FMC >> no strong-encryption-disable FMC >> tunnel-group AnyConnect_MGMT_Tunnel general-at...

I am having an issue with Cisco AnyConnect connecting to our ASA Firewall VPN. I have been working with Cisco TAC on the case and they told me I need to update my ASA Version. Is there any documentation on current ASA versions and how to update?  Her...

wynneitmgr by Level 3
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I would like to migrate from ASA 5510 to ASAv30 and I would like to ask is there any possibility to transfer the existing VPN licenses to new ASAv or I have to purchase new ones?  Thank you in advance

dim_ing by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I'm looking for some information on the limitations of anyconnect throughput. The compatibility matrix shows "IPSec VPN Throughput (1024B TCP w/Fastpath)"  and "TLS". Granted the throughput would be divided by two shared up and down, addition...

Helo guys, Ihave a problem with my route-based VPN on IKEV2. question is why isnt ASA1 allowed create Ipsec tunel from inside interface. When comunication cames from outside IPSEC comes UP. But when is Ipsec down  and i initiate traffic from my PC in...

Hi there,We have Site-To-SIte VPN (provisioned on both ASA HA active/standby on each site) between our HQ and one remote branch site. In two weeks time, we  will close that branch and commission the ASA HA firewall on that site. My question is there ...

Hi,We have Firepower 2100 and works as Asa.We have VPN anyconnect with pool 10.80.10.1/23 and  want to shape VPN client traffic towards to our Data center servers.I read a lot of documentation and I am a little bit confused.I am trying to add second ...

IrakliNet by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1/17/20211:50:26 PM Contacting mvpn.cityu.edu.hk.1:50:47 PM User credentials entered.1:50:47 PM Establishing VPN session...1:50:47 PM The AnyConnect Downloader is performing update checks...1:50:47 PM Checking for profile updates...1:50:47 PM Checkin...

3.PNG

Hello,I have a question regarding the number of Anyconnect licenses required for the following scenario:I have 4 ASA 5525-X chassis, each 2 are configured as active/standby HA setup on 2 different sites.I'm willing to buy "Anyconnect Plus" licenses f...