cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi: I been trying to configure a PIX with version 7.1(1) to use a Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Root CA without success. This is error I get every time I try to authenticate:ERROR: receiving Certificate Authority certificate: status = FAIL, cert l...

netmgt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When my clients connect to the VPN server, their default route get set to go over the VPN. If they look at the conneciton status it shows "0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0" under secured routes. I'd like to make it so only one Class C subnet is listed there. How d...

ph0enix by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been unable to connect 2 ASA 5520 using all default settings within the site to site VPN wizard. To try and debug the issues we have used commands debug cryto isakmp and debug cryto ipsec, however no debug information appears. Also when issu...

Hi,i have got INTEL based MAC OS(purchased recently), i tried installing the Cisco VPN client(ver. vpnclient-darwin-4.9.00.0050-universal-k9.dmg) for that INTEL based MAC OS, it didn't work, but with old MAC which is PC MAC laptop, it workz fine with...

I'm trying to establish a l2tp connection between two microsoft boxes. I have a cisco 2821 with ios 12.3 Can anyone point me in the right direction for a guide or tutorial? Currently I'm using an access list to translate the traffic something like:i...

faux.trot by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On a PIX v6.3(5) I have a site-site VPN that works. I want to change it to exclude a destination subnet.Here is what I want to do:access-list 90 deny ip 192.168.12.0 255.255.255.0 10.1.0.0 255.255.0.0access-list 90 permit ip 192.168.12.0 255.255.2...

Hello everyone,Can someone please tell me if there are security issues with split-tunnelling in relation to vpn clients.For instance I have several users who use the vpn client to connect to the work office and also they browse the internet from thei...

OHITS-OPS by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need to know how many VPN Lan to Lan maximum, and how many remote access VPNs maximum, you can configure on an ISR 1841 ? Because when litterature speaks about 800 tunnels (with an AIM card), I think it is related to simultaneous tunnels, not co...

p.tavan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,i have a Test-Lab with two sites(Lab A and B).Hardware: Cisco Router 1712 at both endsBetween the two test-sites there is an site-to-site vpn.It is up and running.Now I would like to translate all the traffic, which come from Lab A to Lab B th...

domipe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i want to configure VPN Client & VPN Site-to-Site on the same Router and both of them work in the same time. How i can do that?Thanks

imane by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have remote offices connect to our PIX515E using a VPN client without a problem. We would like several machines from thoese remote locations to connect to resources on our LAN using the VPN client connection already establsihed by a Windows XP mac...

apwalsh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, AllNow all our PCs are behind a firewall, and we need to use the cisco VPN client to connect to a Cisco Pix 506E firewall outside local network. We are using IPSec, the problem is only one people can connect to the Cisco firewall at one time, if ...

llei by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Could someone please look at the attached 871 router config and tell me where I am going wrong! The VPNs all work, port forwarding works BUT anyone who tries to connect to a forwarded port across the VPN fails.In the attached config Port 3389 (RD...

MarkDonne by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes