cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, we just setup an AS5400 in place of an old dial-up chassis and are having a problem getting framed-ip information from RADIUS assigned to the client computer. Instead it seems to just use a random IP from the DHCP pool.Debugging does show the IP ...

Hello all, I am sure I am close, but I am missing something. I have an ASA5510 that does client VPNs with radius authentication as well as 1 end for a VPN tunnel to a Pix 506. The client vpn works great, and there are no issues. The device tunnel is ...

joneschw1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks,I am currenty facing a situation and I am in real need for advice....The situation is that though ASA is allowing my remote branches to access my inside network and its allowing inside folks to visit Internet, its not allowing VPN access fro...

nomanbari by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks,I am currenty facing a situation and I am in real need for advice....The situation is that though ASA is allowing my remote branches to access my inside network and its allowing inside folks to visit Internet, its not allowing VPN access fro...

nomanbari by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have several 2811 routers at remote sites that I would like to attach a modem to for remote dial-up access for administration. What modem (brand) would be the most successful?

djames by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,When I do a tunnel from one router to another and there's a pix between them, The connection use NAT-T. I've configure inbound ACL to permit isakmp and esp and I did a static translation. I am forced to use NAT-T when going tru a pix. How do I con...

I am setting site-to-site VPN b/t Pix and cisco router. I currently don't have a network behind the Cisco router so I cam creating a loopback interface on the router for testing. When testing, I can see tunnel build but I can not get to the lopback...

tin.ngo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The VPN client connects to the 2600 on the serial interface, should be able to get to the 10.10.0.0 network beyond 192.168.1.14. From the client a ping replies back from the outside serial interface address failing.

djccisco by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi forum, I apologize if this is a bit off topic. I have a VPN established between two PIX 501 devices. The offsite location is a only two machines (backup servers). The onsite office is a small network which has a MS 2003 server issuing DHCP with...

can the asa event logged be archived or do I need syslog. If syslog is there a recommendation on what to use to interpret. I need to be able to tell when a vpn user came in and went out over a period of a year.

whanson by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes