cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a 1720 Modular access Router, a WIC-1ENET interface card, and a 24-port Dell PowerConnect switch. I have residential cable internet service with a dynamically assiged IP address. I would like to configure my router to allow basic internet conn...

How do I give a VPN client (using Cisco VPN Client software) access to their local network (ie their servers and Internet connection), while being connected to a remote Pix 501 via VPN client? Is there a command that enables that?

hi,I'am unable to make a call from my BRI interface (cisco 801; IOS_12.3).when I make a test with this command :######################## Router-A ##################################Router-A#isdn test call interface brI 0 0520301139 Output of ISDN Q931...

kayih by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all.We are trying to connect a PIX-1GE-66 on a Pix 525 to a media converter SP362B an then to a router 7200 with utp. Wen connecting the PIX-1GE-66 to the media converter, the link never comes up. We tested the media converter with a 5500 switch ...

Hi all,I’m trying to connect to a remote site that is protected by a PIX 501 using the cisco vpn client. I can connect to the remote site if I go through a dialup or any other dsl connection, however, I cannot connect from our main office which is al...

Hello, we have a user who is experiencing an issue when attempting to establish a VPN connection between their notebook computer and our PIX 506e. Upon successfully establishing a VPN connection, the user's notebook will crash at random times while ...

karlcox70 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm just trying to seek some clarification on PIX and the two Phase 1 modes. My understanding is that with version 7 aggressive mode is default and can be turned off with "isakmp am-disable".What is the case with previous versions?Is main mode defaul...

Hi,for a customer we have PIX in HQ with Websense. Now we want to implement easy vpn remote access on PC. We want the url requests originated by the PC be authorized by the Websense in HQ. What happens is the following: the ipsec tunnel is correctly ...

ddepiano by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i recently configure my cisco pix to handle 2 isps. 2 outside insteface with security 0 and 1. both outside interfaces are belongs with two seperate network. inorder this setup to work i had to disable "ip reverse path" is it safe to keep this...

atchu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using 3030 VPN concentrator. When we connect to the unit with some IBM laptops uing Cisco vpn cient. I can ping the destination from a command prompt. If i let the PC sit for 10 minutes I cannot ping the destination.The VPN icon is still locke...

fsenatore by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, i have two 871-k9 (one in each location) and the reason for im using the vpn feature is for 3 main reasons: - access sql databases for reporting - access fileserver for workgroup - remote adminstration of whole site (server, devices, router, des...

My novice question is "Can a pix and checkpoint firewall have a VPN connection with both LAN working on the same 192.168 platforms?" I have found Document 23785 that talks about this connection but they are on different LAN platforms.

kmurphy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPN client v4.7 with Norton Internet Security 2004. I have configured NIS to allow the VPN client unlimited access to the internet.After establishing the connection I am unable to ping any device or map any drives within the remote network. If I es...

a_clawson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes