cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have been tasked with integrating AzureAD Cloud Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) with our AnyConnect VPN authentication process. Please note we only have FTD OS firewalls. Guidance for this scenario on FTD OS does not seem to exist.The AzureAD MFA...

I've setup "AAA and Certificate" for tunnel group and import Root CA into CA certificate on the ASA.I also setup "CertificateStore" as "Machine" and enable "CertificateStoreOverride" on the client profile. According to the debug result, the VPN sessi...

Hello All: I am using Digi Transport WR21s in the field connected to some instrumentation and a Cisco ISR4431 in the control center in a hub and spoke arrangement in India. Currently we're running purely off GPRS as we await the ADSL to be installed....

HelloI got a Cisco Catalyst 3550 series Switch from a friend and I'm trying to use it for my study purpose.When I powered up the switch its booting and nothing shows in putty (Just blinking cursor). I have used baud rate of 9600 , 38200 , 57600 , 115...

Hello everyone, how can I make a VPN Site 2 Site with following date: Site A:ISP IP GW 30.1.1.1/29FTD Outside Int1/0    30.1.1.2/29FTD Inside Int1/1      192.168.1.1 Site B:ISP IP 80.1.1.1Modem ISP Lan1 192.168.11.1 FTD Outside Int1/0  192.168.11.2FT...

Gerald74 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am facing issues with editing the anyconnect custom attributes. I have changed the group policies to not use the custom attributes to be able to edit the custom attributes. Otherwise you are getting the error you cannot edit the attribute val...

ziqex by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we've got a new FPR 2110 working asa ASA, now I want tu upgrade the software in the fxos-cli.Download of image fails.I guess, the traffic is going out the management interface which we don't use and is not connected, management of ASA runs on ...

gaigl by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, We are implementing Cisco SDWAN (Viptella) with the underlay/overlay network. Questions: Can the brains trust see any issue with utilizing GETVPN over the Overlay. Keeping in mind the Overlay is secure a secure tunnel.  Thanks!