cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All, I have configure an Asav on VMware esxi for lab purpose and need to setup and test anyconnect vpn for same. Currently my asav showing "Asav platform license state is unlicensedInstall Asav platform license for fully functionality" Is it ci...

vishal77 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks, I have a 5506x with the following configinside interface 10.0.0.2/24outside interface 10.1.0.2/24 (Public NAT done at another device on the outside interface gateway) static routesinterface:inside 10.0.0.0/8 gateway: 10.0.0.1interface:outsi...

I tried asking TAC these questions, but they told me to ask a reseller.  My question is this.  Is the functionality for the AnyConnect Web Security module covered by the AnyConnect Plus license? Are any other subscriptions or services required to sen...

SMcCoy841 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,A VPN session in my VPN router is showing "UP-NO-IKE". I have to clear VPN session or the remote end VPN reset its IPsec.What could be the possible that makes this session status "UP-NO-IKE"?Thanks,

Hello, I am facing issue to connect with my ASA 5520 with anyconnect or ftp internal server. i was a begineer and i don't know what is the issue.i have pasted config and also attached running-config. i know i have wrong configured ACL and NAT but las...

Hello Team,   The customer has a deployment of AnyConnect which only uses the NAM (VPN functionality is not in use) to access the wired network using dot1X EAP Chaining (both user and machine are authenticated).    Version: Windows Version 1803 (OS B...

ksastoqu by Cisco Employee
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running into an issue that I'm sure others have encountered. Here a brief summary: Group Policy A contains hosts A,B & CUser 1 needs access to hosts A,B, & C so he is mapped to group policy A User 2 needs access to only host B so another group...

ja1724 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SSL Ciphers

Is there any good documentation on changing/configuring the SSL ciphers on an ASA 5508 using ASDM? We are having issues with our Cisco AnyConnect connecting to our VPN on phones and tablets. It works fine on PCs. Cisco TAC recommended changing the SS...