cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am having a problem with one of our associates laptops trying to connect to the VPN. After the authentication process, it gets the IP information but then the VPN client hangs on "Securing Communications". You have to kill the vpngui.exe process an...

taelon_x7 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I´am trying to connect Vpn tunnel between VPN3000 (only basegroup with pre-shared key) and Pix 501. It´s working fine with Pix OS 6.2.2. But when i upgrade to 6.3.5 i get this error "Xauth required but selected Proposal does not support xauth, Check ...

cisco7889 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

End users of ours are not able to connect via VPN to a client in Chicago from within our network. They can connect from home or from other remote locations. They are using the cisco vpn client to connect, anything that you know of that could be blo...

smckenna by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Aloha:We have a VPN cluster with two 3030 Concentrators. When you connect to the virtual address, you are pushed to one address, but when it is "negotiating security policies" the connection drops, but then when you click "Connect" again, it works! T...

brobinson by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to set up a VPN between a Cisco PIX 506 w/ IOS 6.3(5) and a Linksys BEFVPN41. Below is the config from the PIX and the resulting log from the Linksys. I am using the Linksys BEFVPN as I believe this is supposed to be operable with a PIX. ...

twaite by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I get a Blue Screen when installing the Cisco VPN Client with the Aironet 350 Wireless Adapter. I have Windows ME. The complaint is an exception for the NDIS VXD. The VPN is 4.04 and Aironet is is 6.2.012. Can you give me an ides at what to look at....

mdleach12 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can anybody guide me how do I know the license of Router IOS ? If I have purchased crypto IOS and I wanted to know in 5 different router that individual license is running how to know this ?Pls. guide me if any one has idea.Thanks in advance.Regar...

d.thaker by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've configured my clients 2800 router running 12.4.3a Adv Security to provide the following servicesFirewall - WorkingIPS - WorkingL2TP - Not WorkingPPTP - WorkingIPsec - WorkingI can't seem to get the L2TP working in the live environment althoug...

nceitil by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all together,I still have a problem understanding the IKE settings in the VPN 3000 Concentrator. Can someone tell me for what purpose the IKE Parameters under Configuration | Policy Management | Traffic Manangement | SAs are good for?In my underst...

hiblermar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I was wondering where PIX stores its isakmp key ? indeed if i do a "sh run" or "sh isakmp key" key is replaced with ******.Goal is to backup the configuration AND Isakmp keys.

Hi all, i've some problem with my VPN. In fact,sometimes, when the VPN comes up i can't ping remote office from certain HQ networks. After 5 min i can ping it.When i have this problem, i receive this message: %CRYPTO-4-RECVD_PKT_MAC_ERR?? Why?? The ...

I have a site to site vpn between a pix firewall and a sonicwall firewall. I am receiving this message on the pix:IPSEC(sw_esp_decap): fail antireplay checkIPSEC(cipher_ipsec_request): decap failed for x.x.x.x -> x.x.x.xDoes anyone know what this me...

jcher74 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes