cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We have an AS5300 that currently supports 5 RAS dial-in users. I would like to expand the use of the AS5300 to also be a dial backup solution for some of our remote branch routers. These routers will be using a mixture of ISDN (BRI) and Analog (Asyn...

Hi, I have a 6.3 PIX that is not being used to terminate VPN tunnels, only to allow my inside VPN users out.It is my understanding the if the VPN clients on the inside establish pure IPSEC tunnels, then only one will be allowed out through the PIX a...

HelloWe are using a client server application. Clients are connecting to the server through vpn client. I want to restrict the clients to connect my server to certain ports only.How do i place an access-list to restrict the clients...Current partial...

i_mathias by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have upgraded the SIMMs on my As5300 there are 3 SIMMs slots and by accident I also upgraded the SIMM for the rxboot. Everything runs fine but I need to put the original SIMM back into the slot for the rxboot.Does anyone know if I'm going to have ...

ekeen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

2 PIX 515Es in failover configuration running 6.3(3) P1 = Active, P2 = Standby.The internet interfaces on each PIX demarc into routed interface ports on 3550s on the ISP side. The ISP has configured HSRP on the two 3550s facing the PIX. P1 is conn...

jlixfeld by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm trying to setup a VPN for a remote office, to my main office, using a 1721 router and my ISP's Cisco 5000 VPN Conc. The remote office is connected to the Internet with using a different ISP and they assigned a private IP address for the W...

mbrown by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm not sure I understand the differencebetween the different VPN technologies?When would a virtual tunnel interface be needed? I want to make sure that I'm using the best choice for setting up my remote LAN. I've gone through many of the Cisco docs ...

mbrown by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm actually trying to connect a VPN between two pix 515 version 6.3(4)One peer is translated by a router placed between the two pixs.I try to connect to the VPN by testing a ping between two station matched in the vpn access-list.to see the p...

fhaag by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ie. I want to set up a vpn between my pix 525 and a checkpoint firewall (not mine). Can the tunnel just encrypt data that has already been natted to the outside? The other party doesn't want to know anything about my internal addressing. He wants ...

rooter_c by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes