cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have problem with configuring two wic-2am modules placed in 1721 router as remote access fo dialing in . 1.Just after start up router displays error message "%SCM-3-SCM_BAD_SPEED: the modem line supports speed of 115200".2.According to ciso materia...

I've been able to connect my remote VPN clients v4.6.01 to my PIX515ER v6.3(4) but ran into the following problems and was hoping that someone will be able to help out:1. I can't ping from VPN clients into the internal network BUT I can do stuff like...

vincent-n by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We use CISCO's VPN Client to initiate a VPN connection to a remote VPN head-end device (CISCO Router).Recently, this connection has quit working. Best we can tell, no changes have been made.We can connect to the remote device via Dial-Up, or anywher...

kharris by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a new Dell laptop with XP home and SP2 installed. Using latest Cisco 4.0.5 client I am unable to IPSec connect to a Cisco PIX firewall. However, with same client installed on another PC with XP Pro/SP2 on home LAN the connection works as exp...

pglevelle by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear \ AllI have Cisco soho 78 g.shdsl, to be working with g.shdsl interface for Conkilin dsalm :http://www.conklin-intracom.com/pdf/AL20DS0103.pdfthe problem is the router dsl int. didn,t brought up . while we configured the dsl as told from our ser...

When using PIXs for VPN is it possible to have a hub and spoke VPN model or is a full mesh model required to have remote sites talk to each other.Thanks.

cboland by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all As a total VPN Newbie i tried to start the right way so i set up an little Lab with my spare PIX and try to VPN to it from my personnal computer at home....With no luck so far ,)I don't understand the way to configure it.. even after readin...

tjgli by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When using PIXs for VPN is it possible to have a hub and spoke VPN model or is a full mesh required to have remote sites talk to each other.Thanks.

cboland by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks!!!I hv configured remote access ipsec VPN using PIX-515E(3DES & MD5 used) This has been primarily configured for accessing a webserver which is in the internal network.I hv checked the access thru dialup connection & checked the access to th...

sikkander by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The tunnel is established via 4.6 client and I am seeing traffic being transmited and encrypted from the client by the 3030 w/4.1.7 but nothing is transmitted back from the 3030 to the client. Doesn't appear to be routing - can connect/ping to both p...

tluidens by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We are using check point VPN client in our LAN , previously ever thing was working fine but now as we have implemented PIX firewall in our LAN we are unable to connect the Check point Policy server .If any one also faced similar problem than pl...

Hi, I have just upgrade my AS5350 from 12.2(XA)5 to 12.2(15)T14. Something strange happen to my default route as show:-AS5350#sh ip routeCodes: C - connected, S - static, R - RIP, M - mobile, B - BGP D - EIGRP, EX - EIGRP external, O - OSPF, ...

sweehuat by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Once a VPN tunnel is established to the concentrator, clients can ping/telnet/hack! the other clients connected to the same concentrator, using the secure tunnel.I'm using the CiscoVPN client, so I figured I could push policy settings to the integrat...

I need to translate destination IP , of packetsgoing in from outside interface to Inside interface,Part of the outside world are working with Host APart of the outside world are working with Host Band we need to direct them to Host A .Any ideas how t...

orotter by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes