cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,We are working towards a new remote vpn likely to be cisco ASA. The pull between different teams involved is if a radius(ISE) is needed or should the ASA be just integrated to talk directly with active directory servers and use groups within fr...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Morning to all,I need to configure a vpn to aws from a cisco c927 router but I have no option to configure it: FWTelecom(config-if)#tunnel mode ? aurp AURP TunnelTalk AppleTalk encapsulation cayman Cayman TunnelTalk AppleTalk encap...

Hello Teams, I have some questions. Is there pop-up notification system in anyconnect agent before RA-VPN user's password expiration?Or after expiration?As to my knowledge, ASA and FTD are possible using password-management command.But, I'm using FDM...

HWAN by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've deployed an ASAv (without a license yet) in my virtual network at Azure in order to test it to see if it will function how I expect it to when connecting IPsec VPNs (Azure tunnels don't support enough features). I was able to bring up an IKEv1 t...

Hi all, I'm trying to build a VPN site-to-site between a multiple context CISCO 5525X (9.8(4)26) and a multi context CISCO 5585X (9.2(4))On CISCO 5525X, I receive an error in ASDM: "There is no site-to-site VPN license allocated to this context"I wen...

Hi All, I am trying to set up a VPN connection to our remote office.  All of the config looks like it should work OK, but when testing it doesn't connect. I have ran a packet-tracker to troubleshoot, If I send from a generic 10.0.0.0 it seems to work...

I work from home for a company and we use Cisco VPN to connect to important shared folders. When I am in the UK, I can connect without any issues most of the time - sometimes my VPN disconnects and it takes a few times before I can connect again (I t...

Antares97 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Per Cisco documentation it is reported that Firepower version 6.6 supports a backup secondary peer. I tried to configure another peer but do not see the option to do so. Has anyone else had success? https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/fire...

ryan14 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes