cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have AnyConnect VPN access enabled at 5 different locations around the globe.  Recently I have users, myself included that are unable to connect to two of the ASA firewalls using AnyConnect.  The error message is always the same "Could not connect ...

raboud888 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I have a problem with site to site vpn between two cisco routers. Here are the configurations:Site Acrypto isakmp policy 10 encr 3des authentication pre-share group 2 lifetime 86000crypto isakmp key secrettestkey address x.x.x.x!!crypto ...

shodan524 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I work for a multi-national company (Fortune 500) and my organization has multiple networks. As I work from home more often now, I have a requirement to VPN into multiple networks concurrently. I am currently using Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobi...

AtitPatel by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco community members,I am trying to configure cisco easy vpn remote (client) on cisco router C1101-4p (Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 16.09.02 Cisco IOS Software [Fuji], ISR Software (ARMV8EB_LINUX_IOSD-UNIVERSALK9_IAS-M), Version 16.9.2, RE...

Hello,I would like to know if it's possible to configure a GRE tunnel in a vrf using the GRT as underlay?For example, this configuration (source):interface Tunnel0 ip vrf forwarding green ip address 200.200.200.3 255.255.255.0 tunnel source Ethern...

Thomas P by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I have two 2210 FTD in HA. The RA VPN is used  I would like to ask how could I disable the ipv6 and DNS to be only ipv4. Ι am thinking of the XML profile but I cannot locate it in the FMC/FTD environment. Any hint? Thanks and regards, Konstan...

Hello,I want to do a "HA-Active/Standby" configuration of two ASAvs and then do "Remote Access - IPsec".Do I need to configure the "HA-Active/Standby" then IPsec.Or configure the "Remote Access - IPsec" then the "HA-Active/Standby".Thank you in advan...

bcr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am a new bee of this and I have pulling my hair for a week now, could not find solution. I setup  SSL VPN by using Anyconnect VPN winzard, after then , I run my anyconnect client, get in and being signed IP within the VPN LAN pool, but I can...

I tried to go through pre-sales, but it became too difficult, and the first time I never received a call back. We have a customer who just purchased an ASA-5506, and they have 10 users who will be using the VPN potentially on multiple devices on both...

baskervi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I need help to configure an  ASA 5505 on my network.my inside VLAN has to be a class C IP(192.168.1.1) connected to a router. Then my VLAN outside has to be a class B IP(140.55.0.1) connected to a server.it doesn't work at all.I have an issue w...

Buss by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What are the hardware and licensing requirements to deploy Always-On VPN with Management VPN Tunnel to Windows 10 and Mac devices?We would like laptops to automatically connect to Management VPN tunnels so that users always have connectivity to our i...

webabc123 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes