cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,For 3 weeks, we have our ASA (configured in failover active / standby) which stops working. When it happens, we have to restart them electrically.After which, it works for 2 or 3 days, and it starts again. The ASAs are unreachableWhen this happ...

Beaurr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, can anyone help, we have a site to site VPN setup between a Cisco ASA 5510 and a Smoothwall S14, looking at the Cisco ASDM it states the tunnel is up but I'm unable to ping anything from either side.I have tried creating the VPN manually and with...

nomis8831 by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone ! Kinda newbie in the vpn area. So, I have been trying to setup a vpn between the branch and head office using C881-K9 routers. Below points will provide you the scenario.1- Branch has a single /24 network 10.0.17.0/24.2- HO has 2 x /2...

Hi all, I need the latest information regarding this topic: https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11591606/anyconnectwebvpn-different-ip To this time, it was not possible to change the interface ip address. Is it possible in some way to get th...

roesch4alc by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Were in the process of moving from the old vpn client to anyconnect.1 User is still able to connect using here current credentials using the old vpnclient. When we try to use anyconnect we get login failed.I've reset the password, no change.Ive check...

Hello, I have setup a test VPN tunnel group with SAML on AzureAD following this guide. https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-documents/anyconnect-azure-ad-saml-sso/ta-p/3810013 In production I've got 2 different tunnel groups. How would I go about ...

jkay18041 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks,Is there a way to filter or block NHRP registration requests completely on a next-hop server? I know that's an odd question but there are good reasons to do this.I have already tried several things and none of it has worked. I would be really a...

I am using a Cisco ASA5540 firewall, and I would like to know which VPN solution would be the ideal choice for using RDP to remove into a Windows 2019 Server.  There are three different types under the VPN Wizard, in the ADSM, and I am not sure which...

beatinger by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have Cisco ASR 1004 with ios image (Cisco IOS Software, IOS-XE Software (PPC_LINUX_IOSD-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M), Version 15.1(3)S2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)) . Do can we implement IPsec VPN on this router ? it means : is it supported to doing that?...