cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

J'ai le message suivant lorsque je veux mettre en VPN en place: IPSEC(create_sa): sa created,(sa) sa_dest= 192.168.40.150, sa_proto= 50,sa_spi= 0xEB3014CF(3945796815),sa_trans= esp-aes 256 esp-sha256-hmac , sa_conn_id= 2041sa_lifetime(k/sec)= (460800...

Currently we have a single ASA with an Anyconnect license that supports 100 premium peers. I recently made a change and backed out the config so it can be archived. I'm just wondering, if the ASA was going to fail and I had to import the config into ...

BVC by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears I have firepower and I configured site to site vpn between ,protected network in site A is 10.2.3.4 and in side B is 172.15.3.4, I added tow Access rule policyes to reah each other,when I ping from Site A to Site B,I can see in Analysis-Events ...

After updating anyconnect I can'f connect to Tel aviv Duo - IPSec.I'm getting the following message: "The cryptographic algorithms required by the secure gateway do not match those supported by AnyConnect.  Please contact your network administrator."...

msabag by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Has any one had success with FTD machine certificate based authentication?  I have user certificate based authentication working  but I cannot get machine certificate based authentication to work.  The same Microsoft CA signs both the user and mac...

Matt Cole by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a, IKEv1 VPN tunnel between two 5516x firewalls, that fails phase 2 continuously until we do a shut/no shut on the tunnel interface. At times one side of the tunnel will show as mm_active, while the other side will show that it is rekeying.  ...

VPN Tunnels.png

Hi, for some reason my anyconnect users connect using:  DTLS1 and I wanted to upgrade to 1.2 if it's available.  It's not an option to click on in ASDM.  I'm running asa984-20-smp-k8.bin, should I be at another firmware version?  Thanks!

JimBo852 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello for everybpdy. We are going to change old ssl certificate on firepower 1140 by new ssl certificate. If i understood correclty, for this action i need delete current certificate from current anyconnect connection Delete it from pki certificate A...

ssl_1.JPG ssl_2.JPG ssl_1.JPG
kapydan88 by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes