cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

i'm new to using cisco products.most of my setup is using SDM2.0i'm using cisco vpn clinet for windows and 'easy vpn' serverrouter using nat.boss wants to be able to vpn into the local lan, and establish a windows networking session (netbios over tcp...

Hello,I have configured a cisco 1710 with version 12.3(11)T. With a Windows 2000 client I can connect with IPSec to the router and work in the office. With Windows XP I can connect to the router but can not work in the office. I have tried several ci...

Any idea how to fix this? I have uninstalled, reinstalled, googled it and so far none have worked. Setup: Dell D800 laptop with Intel Pro Wireless 2200BG card. AES encryption to AP. XP SP2.VPN Client 4.0.5B

sjamison by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone!!How can I make to accomplish this task:I have a router with a VPN Server, and machines with VPN clients installed.I terminated the tunnels, without problems, but I need another feauture:There is any way to configure the VPN Server or VPN...

rsoave by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just recieved four 2950 cat switches with IOS 12.1(20)EA1a loaded on it. I was trying to configure SSH using for vty. But it was not there. Will I have to upgrade to be able to do this? If so what version of IOS do I need to be at? I looked at...

Secure VPN Connection terminated locally by the client. Reason 412: The remote peer is no longer responding.The above message is what I get. Does anyone have a fix for this?

rroberts by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts,I had a DSL modem with MER protocol and encapsulation LLC/SNAP assigned by the provider. Evertyhing went well..Topology: Internet==Modem==Switch==ClientWe want to change the modem into a Cisco 1760 so that we can route the DSL line along w...

flscher by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a couple of questions regarding the addressing of VPN clients. I currently have the following configuration which I am using to give out addresses to VPN clients.ip local pool VPNCLIENTS 10.3.3.1-10.3.3.254crypto map mymap client configurati...

srowles by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having an hard time to let a vpn l2tp/ipsec to work between a client and a pix with a nat router in the middle.Let's say that I'm starting from this situation: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/tech/tk583/tk372/technologies_configuration_example...

stefano by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the below link in Table 3-3 are the stats for the 3745 with the AIM-HPII module.http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/netsol/ns142/c649/ccmigration_09186a00801e12ca.pdf43 Active tunnels, 11.4 Mbps, at 50% CPU with IPSec/GREIn another li...

tech by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Well, the subject says it all. I am using the latest version of the VPN client on Windows XP. I have a T1 set-up using a 1721. A remote location (not sure what router) has a PIX running. I can connect to the VPN and even get an IP from the remote...

cwaskow by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes