cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We wanted to test bandwidth through VPN's using differing encryptions. Our test used two PIX 501's a desktop and a laptop attached to a switch. We are curious about the results. Creating a VPN tunnel using AES-192 our average bandwidth was 3Mbps. ...

bbisbe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The remote site is using a PPPoE DSL connection over an etihernet wic. We have the PPPoE configuration working but we are unable to establish the VPN tunnel. When the tunnel is enabled, the debug logs from the PIX only show the following: PEER_REAPER...

Im running a network with a department who wants to move away from our network and form their own network. However, using our backbone infrastructure they want to link up their remote offices using VPN. Im really new o VPN and really need any sort of...

Is it possible to compile the VPN Client software on a 64-bit Linux distribution (SuSE 9.1 for AMD64, to be exact)? I've had no luck, and am forced to suspect that it just doesn't work on the AMD64 (which is unfortunate).Anyone else have success? ...

I need to have the Cisco VPN client installed on the same PC as a Nortel Contivity client. The documentation states that this is possible with client version 4 and higher. However, we have still not been able to get both clients to function on the sa...

bclough by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Unable to connect VPN3002 Hardware Client to VPN3030 Concentrator. VPN3002 using same user group at Software clients and they are able to connect. VPN3002 in NEM, follow error from client:420 09/12/2004 00:20:14.300 SEV=4 IKE/41 RPT=55 XXX.XXX.XXX.XX...

I've C1760 and PIX501E connected crossover cable.C1760- FE0/0 - 192.168.16.4,L0-10.30.0.1PIX501E - outside - 192.168.16.3, inside - 10.20.26.3, PC behind PIX - 10.20.26.4-------------------------------------From PC i try to ping 10.30.0.1 and get Req...

rmv72 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a multi-site frame relay network now and we are migrating to a new type of connectivity that requires vpn tunnels. I have four sites that are still using STUN. My questions: Is this possible? To send the stun traffic over the vpn tunnel If thi...

rfaber by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all; I successfully finished the configuration for our new Cisco VPN Concentrator by making different groups with different privileges; this is for IPSec tunnels. But how this can be done for PPTP tunnels where the authentication done with ACS ...

paltel by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I encounter the following problem:I wanted to establish the VPN connection from VPN client to PIX over GPRS/3G, but I didn’t have any luck with PIX IOS version 6.2(2).So I upgraded PIX to 6.3(4) to use NAT-T and VPN client to version 4.0.5I configure...

NUNSWOR by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have problems making a vpb site to site between a pix and a sonicwall.Here output fom debug cry isakmp :ISAKMP (0): Checking ISAKMP transform 1 against priority 51 policyISAKMP: encryption 3DES-CBCISAKMP: hash MD5ISAKMP: default grou...

kholst by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have tested & confirmed that irrespective any version of VPN client 4.x I run on WinXPSP1 machine, as long it uses modem dialup or ADSL approach (with no Firewall enabled), users can not connect if "IPSEC over TCP" option is enabled. Unfortunately ...

by.soo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes