cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have an SQL server in the central site behind a VPN 3000 Concentrator and Cisco 837 on the remote site. There are database replication through the VPN but it doesn't work.The VPN is in EasyVPN mode.Thanks in advance.

I have a location that wants redundant connections to my 3030. One connection is DSL and the other T1. To test, I setup 2 routers using HSRP and the 3030 with a L2L connection with both peer address from the remote routers. Initial tests show that...

sandonen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have configured PIX VPN to establish VPN tunnel between VPN concentrator. On my LAN we have installed VPN Client to connect to another VPN Server. I am able to connect to the server but cannot ping any server, same works from dialup.Is there any...

aryan-d by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I wonder if it's possible to perform NAT on both source and destination adress within one PIX.I have a internal webserver which must be available from Internet, so I need a static likestatic (inside, outside) <global-ip> <local-ip>But then the tricky...

w-jacobs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dears I have problem when I using Cisco vpn client to connect to Cisco 3000 concentrator using l2tp/ipsecI receive the following error I know where is the error in log file but I can not do any thing to resolve it I will make the log with red color...

tarek977 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Over the last week one of our off site employees has had their vpn connection dropped quite often, and without explanation. This employee is at a client's site, and uses their private network to access our network, which is connected. This individu...

jimmiejoe by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We deploy the Cisco VPN client as part of a Windows XP Ghost Image.In order for the VPN to work, we do the following:0. Disconnect LAN cable.1. Set MTU to 1300 and restart.2. Set MTU to default and restart.I assume this issue is encountered becasue o...

sscan1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've recently installed a 3005 concentrator at my workplace. I am having difficulty accessing my exchange 5.5 server through the concentrator, I have a laptop running Wondows 2000 that is part of the NT4 domain. I use it in my office and connect t...

mleichter by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I the network engineer for a company with about 150 users at the corp. site and 102 stores nationwide. The stores have at least five computers per location. We are in the process selecting a broadband ISP for DSL services at all 102 stores. We are ...

mikef by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have installed a VPN Concentrator behind a router. I have set all the configurations needed for the VPN Concentrator (Private & Public IP, Gateway, User Group, User ID, Internal Authentication, Internal Pool, etc) and installed the VPN client as...

chewshk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi:As a Systems Admin my experience is mostly with server and desktop administration. I have limited experience in Cisco Router configuration and now I have been put in charge of setting up multiple VPNs to our 1751 router.Can anyone recommend a goo...

We have a pix 515 with version 4.x If we upgrade it to version 6.3, what are the command lines to replace the follwoing command lines?conduit permit tcp host 64.107.43.196 eq https anyconduit permit tcp host 64.107.43.196 eq smtp anyconduit permit tc...

blin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 1760 central site router, connected to two 1721 routers. VPN is finally up and running, but during the last bit of configuration, the static to an inside mail server stopped working. Here's the config (all outside addresses have been chan...

simonw by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to know if it possible to use X.509 certificates on a SOHO91 Cisco router running soho91-k9oy6-mz.123-4.T IOS to establish a IPSec tunnel with a Cisco 7200 already configured and working with IPSEC 3des. I've already use these kind of ce...

luponec by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: