cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,I have some questions about authentication. When I read the vpn3000 concentrator documentation, e.g.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2284/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a008015c1ab.html#1105263 the paper talks about...

kiksen1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to set the crypto lifetime to reset based only on time and not kilobytes? I'd like the crypto lifetime to rest after 28800 seconds (8 hours) with an unlimited kilobyes setting.Example:crypto map testvpn 10 set security-association lif...

dlockerby by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

re is the configuration of the vpn we wan't to make: Ip1 Ip2 Ip3 Ip4Pix 6.3.1(peer) -> Router 1-> firewall X -> router cisco (peer)Between the pix and the cisco router. Using pre-share, 3des, sha and nat-T.router 1 p...

lanA <--> pixA <--vpn--> pixB <--> lanB <--vpn--> pixC <--> lanC <--vpn--> pixD <--> lanD . . . <--vpn--> pixZ <--> lanZsays ther...

jackko by Level 7
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am researching resilient site-to-site VPN solutions using IPSec and Pix firewalls. I would like to know if using two PIX firewalls in a fail-over configuration is a recommended/supported configuration. I realize stateful failover is not possible, b...

joturner by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 515E with 6.31 code. I have setup a VPN to allow access to the internal network from the Internet using the Cisco VPN client. It is working properly. We have certain vendors that require us to come from our Internet IP range to allow ...

jjkruege by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Not sure if I'm just stating the obvious, but here goes...The problem:I've discovered that port address translation (pat) can create problems when trying to connect to inside hosts over a vpn tunnel. I've distilled the problem down to the lab setup a...

jagoe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I've a pix 515 firewall and i have configured VPN client on it.Later i configured IPsec to a checkpoint NG and iam able to reach the internal segment behind the NG from te pix, but i am not able to reach their segment from my internal segment. i...

natty by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have any recommendatons for tokens/biometrics/smart card authentication for the VPN 3000? Currently we're using ACS 3.1 for authentication on our 3030s, and are looking at tokens, etc. Thanks.

Ben.Levin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Beginner VPN

I'm looking to do a site-to-site VPN with 2600 routers. For the sake of understanding VPNs better, what should I begin with. I have tutorials on several topics, but all of which assume I have the basic tunnel already created. It seems that GRE might ...

dcianci by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi:I have a VPN concentrator behind a PIX 525; The problem is that I am not able to get my network using VPN Concentrator with my vpn client.The private interface is in inside and the public is in a dmz.Pix configuration im using is:nat (dmz4) 0 168....