cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I am looking for documentation or a config on how to implement IPSEC encrypted ISDN dialup internet access, as a backup to a dedicated T1 IPSEC VPN. Basically I have 1760 with a T1 internet connection running a typical IPSEC VPN back to a centra...

bdedek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,It is possible to build a VPN tunnel between a Router 831 and a concentrator 3000 when the traffic is going accross a ADSL router using a port translation?.What I have:1. the Router 831 will get a dynamic extern address (from adsl router)2. the...

I have some VPN tunnels setup between a few PIX boxes, and everything works great with the following exception. I cannlt ping the inside interface on the other side of any PIX. I have enabled ICMP any,any for troubleshooting reasons but still no luc...

I am not sure whether the Cisco 678 ADSL Router supports VPN but I set a nat entyr for VPN anyway.The problem is when I use W2000 Pro to connect to the VPN (another W2000 Pro accepting VPN calls) I get the 721: The remote computer is not responding e...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are there any potential issues configuring a vpn session between PIX and a Symantec firewall?On Symantec webpage I do see that if either one or both ends are undergoing a NAT, then the VPN negotiation doesnt take place. To get over with this, they ha...

Hi,In my current setup, i have Cisco VPN Concentrator 3015. Software running on this system is Ver 3.5. Currently i am using cisco VPN Client 3.1. I have downloaded new Cisco VPN Client 4.0.2 and connected using my same PCF file.Now I am planning to ...

I have a problem on ipsec tunnel. I have a host with fixed public IP and two or more remote host. There is worked fine between remote and host. But I got the problem on remote to remote using host as gateway. It did not work. Do you have any comments...

godlam by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I got the VPN client version 3.5.2. On some Windows 2000 PC's I have trouble installing this client. It only goes as far as showing the cisco logo the screen turns green and then it exits out of the install. I have no clue what is preventing it from ...

parbo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm setting up a site to site, and have followed the instructions from the Cisco site. Phase I completes, and the other concentrator connects. Then Phase II repeats itself about 10 times and then disconnects. Each time the entire process lasts 24 ...

ld2000 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have users with PPC's running Pocket PC 2003 (CE 4.0).The movian client does not yet support PPC 2003 - theclient doesn't install.Does anyone know if the built in microsoft ipsec vpn client can be used with a 3000 series concentrator or know of ano...

If we have a T1 connection (1.54 Mbps)and put a firewall with 60 Mbps throughput for VPN, what would be the resulting effective speed of the connections? Would that be better than a VPN at 5Mbps?Do it change anything? And can someone indicate where I...

pbsamson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to set up a remote access vpn. vpn client dials in. VPN tunnel is established and i see it in the list of sessions. BUT counter for RX trafic increases but NOT for TX. What could be the problem ??

nkhwaja by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a user on another network in another office connecting to our office network via vpn client over dsl. Once the vpn client connects and establishes a connection, he gets disconnected from his own local network--can't access local servers, prin...

lbravo by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes